Run by a small group of friends, this “big house” is a place where we seek to live in touch with the environment and our community. We have an organic garden that provides us with delicious veggies, and we eat as local as possible, we buy fruits from the valley and drink tea and coffee from our land in the jungle of Peru. We have a good relationship with the local community, which we maintain by helping the village children with their homework and giving out veggies from the garden when we have extra produce.
"WE ONLY ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE ORGANIC FARMERS WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE "
Bricolage et projets de construction
Aide dans une ferme
Aide avec des éco-projets
You will learn about horses... Qualified volunteers will have an opportunity to improve horseback riding skills on some of the most stunningly beautiful trails in Latin America.
You will learn about the Incas and the Sacred Valley and enjoy its beauty every day. We are located near many of the top tourist attractions of the Cusco region and in the heart of the Sacred Valley.
You will learn about organic farming. We have a beautifully terraced organic garden,
Enjoy the incredible night skies (we are at nearly 3,000m altitude and have no light pollution, so milky way is visible almost every night).
Learn to prepare delicious Peruvian dishes.
Living at the ranch also offers full Spanish immersion. Even though we understand and speak some English, volunteers can help us improve it, and in return we are happy to help volunteers with improving their Spanish.
"Please read our calendar before ask"
SPECIAL Notice: for the COVI-19 :
WE ONLY ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE ORGANIC FARMERS WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Two year minimum experience in organic farm.
- Must be willing to stay a minimum of 4 months.
- Must be comfortable living at nature.
This volunteering opportunity comes with the following benefits:
- Room and half board: accommodations in the volunteer cabin (shared room and bathroom), we will provide kitchen utensils and ingredients for two meals per day to prepare breakfast and lunch.
- Beautiful location in the heart of the sacred valley, half way between Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Great opportunity to practice and learn Spanish as the whole ranch staff speaks Spanish.
- Great opportunity for horse and nature lovers.
Please be aware of:
- The wi fi signal at the Ranch is limited , you will be allowed to use internet after working hours ( it's a satellite internet ).
- Phone use is not permitted during working hours.
- We don't provide dinner.
- We are not able to receive couples or families with children.
- Volunteers must bring bedding or sleeping bag , if by any reason, you can not bring it, we can supply it.
- Accident and health insurance will be required.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
The ranch offers beautiful, peaceful, and comfortable accommodations, and well-structured environment.
As a volunteer, you will stay in a shared room.
Phone use is not permitted during working hours.
The ranch is located on a privileged area, fifty acres surrounded by majestic mountains, and very close to many archaeological sites. Over here in the Sacred Valley there's a lot to see and do, from the many Incan ruins to the beautiful cities of Cuzco, Pisac, Maras, Chinchero, etc. It is easy to travel between all these different areas using buses, collectivos, taxis or moto-taxis. Hiking and adventure sports opportunities abound.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il aimait accueillir les digital nomads.
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Plus de 2
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: