Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Actividades que me interesan:
Currently looking for possible host in Italy and
Vermont, and New Hampire.
Mi próximo destino:Switzerland - Desde Abr 2022 Hasta Abr 2024 Ver todos
Focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new.
I am not vaccinated; I have consciously facilitated this but choose integrity.
My name is Jason and I am from San Francisco, originally.
I live in Europe mainly in the off season (Nov-May) But that might change :)
I am vegetarian half of the year when food is in season, I am a selective eater. I try not to put a label on it. I respect my mind and my body.
I am a retired chef and I own an online handbag store, and a Redbubble store. I'm starting a new photography business as well.
I have cooked for celebrities, although; I do NOT enjoy cooking professionally.
I invest in stocks for a living.
I have done housecleaning for Airbnb cabins in the countryside of England, managed a hostel in Detroit, and have done housecleaning on Orchardton Castle in Scotland.
• My hobbies include hiking, cycling, sewing, kayaking, cinema, managing my brokerage account, as well as jogging, and still / landscape photography.
I am drawn to forest, lakes and streams. Most of my roots are in Germany and Spain. I like mainland Europe a lot and plan to retire and build a small cabin here, preferably in woods.
Most of my volunteer work has been as an Au pair, teaching English in a hostel as well as managing it, and the managing of a Bed & Breakfast in New York.
***I choose specific jobs that include:
• Photography, online marketing, Au pair, Hostel management, and yoga.
I love architecture, as I do some blueprint work myself (personally). I wish that I would have pursued that more in school.
I have an IQ of 138-145 which conservatively is attributed to visual spatial.
Be the good you wish to see in this World 🌍
InteresesMontañaNaturalezaAcampadaNavegar / barcosDeportes de aventuraFitnessYoga / bienestarCiclismoActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaCarpinteríaSostenibilidadIdiomasArquitecturaArte y diseñoArtes escénicasDibujo y pinturaEscrituraLibros
mostrar másPelículas y televisiónMúsicaFotografíaTecnologíaAstronomíaVegetariano o veganoAutodesarrolloModa y bellezaCuidado de plantas
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos ecológicos
Ciertos conocimientos de:Trabajo de caridadPráctica de idiomasProyectos artísticosAyuda con ordenadores/Internet
Puedo enseñar:Cuidado de niños y juegos creativosCompañía para ancianosMantenimiento generalCocinar para toda la familiaAyuda domésticaHostelería/turismoEnseñanzaVida en una granjaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeCuidado de animales
Que habilidades tienes?
• I have worked as a crab and lobster chef, bookstore cashier, managed a Japanese restaurant, and lastly owned my own photography business.
• I was a photojournalist for my college newspaper, and a photography major.
• I take pleasure in jumping out of moving planes, cycling cross country, and ocean kayaking.
• I have recently published self designed notebooks and diaries.
• I love squirrels, I used to know a friendly one that let me pet him as I fed him. His name was Barkley and he loves to climb trees.
I was viciously attacked my a wolf when I was 9 some might say, I have since lived amongst them as an adult and find them fascinating. I say I was bitten by curiosity ;)
• I grew up on a farm with goats, horses, chickens, rabbits, ducks, pigs, geese, and peacocks. I love animals, especially sheep, horses and cows. You can say I speak their language.
Dogs are too needy for me.
• I have been a caregiver for adults with intellectual disabilities (I did this for a short time but found it did not correlate with my life goals.)
• I work well with most things that respect boundaries:
One time while riding my bike across the country, camping deep in the woods I found a sign stating that I was in densely populated bear territory, as I was carrying 4 pork chops in my backpack I gobbled them up. Later that night I felt a repeated heavy petting on my head through my tent-
I closed my eyes and synced with it.
Stay true to your own path.
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I have a Master level 160 TEFL.
I have done some acting in a italian independent film
Permiso de conducir