Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Mi próximo destino:France Ver todos
Hi, my name's Mathias and i'm a permanent nomad, so to speak. I'm eager to learn any practical skill you've experience with. Even if you think that you might not be able to offer teaching or interesting projects, contact me anyway. Life often offers a lot of unexpected opportunities after a brief talk to a stranger.
Fields i have varying experience in (there is room for improvement in all of them, of course):
- Landscape gardening and all related tasks (building walls, terraces, wooden decks, pavements, ponds, stairs, foundations, etc.)
- Handling heavy machinery used for constructional and agricultural work (tractors, excavators, wheel loaders, dumpers, cranes, etc.)
- Handling of chain saws, brush saws and other lumberjack tools
- Tree climbing license for rope-supported arborist works
- Pruning, cutting down and felling of trees, making firewood
- Grafting fruit trees
- A lot of skills that are necessary for a self-sufficient lifestyle (lived on a self-sufficient farm for over 2 years)
- Poultry keeping
- Small engine repair and maintenance
- Butchery (Roadkill)
- Functional bodyweight training
- Cooking (for up to 20 people at once)
What i am especially interested in learning everything you know about:
- Alternative energy generation
- Mechanical work on engines and complex machines
- Sewing with the machine (want to sew my own gear)
- Naturopathy and Ayurveda
- Yoga, breathing techniques or anything that helps stretching and relaxing the body
- Amateur radio
- Sailing and anything about handling ships, including navigation at sea
Other things worth mentioning about me:
- Assertive, resourceful and hard-working
- Independent and low maintenance
- Comfortable with living and working in solitude
- Able to planify and execute projects on my own
- Able to adapt and improvise
- Valuing honest and respectful relationships
- Drug- and alcohol-free
- Wont take part in actions with the intention of, either directly or indirectly, harming a sentient being
Looking forward to hear from you.
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Ciertos conocimientos de:Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Puedo enseñar:JardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeCompañía para ancianosMantenimiento generalCocinar para toda la familiaVida en una granjaProyectos ecológicosAyuda domésticaCuidado de animalesPráctica de idiomasAyuda con ordenadores/InternetEnseñanza
Que habilidades tienes?
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I can teach English and i would be interested in practicing French.
Permiso de conducir
Mice and mold (started after longlasting exposure to both in the past)
Raw and mostly plant-based, if possible. It's no problem for me to adapt to your customs, though.
Ingrid is an industrious, caring and
Ingrid is an industrious, caring and
Faye made sure that all my needs are adressed, she even bought special things just for my dietary preferences. The rooms are huge, dry and warm,
Alle Arbeiten sind perfekt ausgeführt, von einem Profi,
Diane is a very gentle, cheerful and caring person who put a lot of thought and effort into catering for us. She also offered to show me around the area a lot.
Mathias is really involved in the things he is doing. He have very strong will, knows what he is doing, no matter how tough the thing can be. He is a very good friend, he really helps a lot with plenty of good will.
Mathias takes care of people,
I stayed here for one month in late 2018. It is an amazing opportunity to work alongside an ingenious guy like Francois. You can pick up so much stuff just by observing and asking. Francois is a person who likes to explain the things he does. I fully recommend this host to everyone who wants to
He is very interested in learning, so it is