Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Mi próximo destino:France Ver todos
I am Ilhui ( my name sounds like "oui" in French with il at the beginning) Oui!
I am an environmental biologist that has been traveling in France with a Working Holiday Visa now for almost 3 months! and I am very excited because I will begin a master's degree in Biomass and Bioproducts in Poland and Finland in mid-September 2022.
Meanwhile, I want to experience French culture and improve my french while doing things that bring value to my life and add value to others.
In my last job in Mexico, I managed the public relations, social media, investor relations, and B Corp certification with a Regenerative ECO-resort called Playa Viva. https://www.playaviva.com/
Playa Viva is the founder of Regenerative travel. A consortium of eco-hotels that seeks to regenerate ecosystems and communities through meaningful tourism. We have a permaculture farm, socio-environmental impact, and a turtle sanctuary.
For 2 years I helped to optimize and promote our ecoresort in so many ways that I would be so happy to discuss. With this experience, and after living in many countries as well as my background, I can tell that I am a passionate person about nature and projects that promote natural protection, the economy, and a conscious way of living.
From permaculture farms to recycling materials, promoting the local economy, local producers, bio-products, wildlife conservation, and much more!
What I can offer as a volunteer are several things:
1) I can help you and would love to learn more about permaculture or organic farming practices. ( I have some knowledge about permaculture since at Playa Viva we have a permaculture farm for our program #farmtotable)
2) I can create social media channels and promote your business with meaningful guests and specific audiences within the LOHAS world, wellbeing, etc. you can check what I have created here https://www.instagram.com/playaviva/ business my personal IG where I share some sustainable marketing tools (https://www.instagram.com/ilhui/)
3) I can teach, English and Spanish, babysit, cook, house chores. ( I have experience teaching in rural communities about environmental education, English, math, science, and also babysitting). I did not mention but I also founded Pardo an NGO to promote environmental education in rural Mexico.
4) I am "very" proactive and I am always looking forward to which manner I can create value for others in all aspects from physical labor or managerial, complex, and technical tasks).
5) I have professional experience in hospitality management as well as creating the means to make people have the most meaningful experiences through natural connection.
In short, I would consider myself a proactive person, with a deep love for our mother earth and a circular business mindset. I hardly believe in the power of nature and holistic approaches to transition our society towards a better world.
PD: I work also on my own projects as a freelancer remotely ( which I dedicate around 3-2 hours daily with a flexible schedule)
I am very happy to connect with all of you and I look forward to seeing how can I bring the best of my to you, your farm, business, family, and most of all person.
Before I was hired at PV I first volunteer. I want to share an article about this experience: https://www.playaviva.com/impact/music-art-classes-juluchuca-mexico
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Trabajo de caridad
Ciertos conocimientos de:JardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeCuidado de niños y juegos creativosVida en una granjaCuidado de animales
Puedo enseñar:Cocinar para toda la familiaProyectos ecológicosAyuda domésticaHostelería/turismoPráctica de idiomasProyectos artísticosEnseñanzaAyuda con ordenadores/Internet
Que habilidades tienes?
I like to work with animals, gardening, farming, art projects, helping people, helping in house, helping with farms and Orchards, With all that I have to do, I have work with animals, in the kitchen and eco projects, kids, farms orchards....
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I would be very happy to learn and practice my french. I can also teach English ( I have a C1 IETLS test) and Spanish ( my mother tongue)
I love nature and learning about small businesses, local economies, and how to scale up circular economy systems.
Permiso de conducir