We are a family farm project located in Bio-Bio region, 15 minutes away from the beach and town (Tomé) and 40 minutes from the city (Concepción). My parents, brother and I just moved full time to the farm to complete our project of Ecotourism in the near future (The pandemia help us to move here sooner). My mom (66) is a nurse (retired), my dad (72) an engineer (retired), my brother (40) working with heavy duty machines and I (37) study Ecotourism, working on that for the last 9 seasons in Chiloé island (Chilean Patagonia) and off-season traveling and working in different countries. We have a forest, a big part of it is native with a high level of conservancy importance where we plan to build some trails and reforest to make the native bigger and bigger. Hopefully in the future the native forest can recover 100% of its original surface. We have a cat, dogs, cows, horses, chickens and big areas for gardening. Lots of stuff to do everywhere and fresh ideas, talent, energy and company are more than welcome. In our area you can find one of the ancient vineyards in Chile, nice beaches, good surf and beautiful landscapes. A river crosses the property.
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda en una granja
Cocinar para toda la familia
You can experience a local farm daily life having all the farm for you to walk and discover. Meet the local community. We can plan daily trips around the area and some longer trips.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
As we are starting we need help in many different areas:
- Gardening (creating new areas open and/or in door areas, fresh ideas and techniques are welcome) much better if we produce our food.
- Farm work (feeding animals, cutting bushes in the forest, repairing and building fences, prune trees, chop good, and more)
- Repairing the buildings (woodwork skills are welcome)
- Building new areas (Eco building skills are welcome)
- If you have skills building wooden furniture we have plenty of wood and a woodmill to start soon.
- Picking seasonal fruits and forest products for marmalades and more. Also many mushrooms during the season.
- Make charcoal the old way.
- We have a lot of mineral water sources so if you are a beer master we can brew some.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
My mom speaks some Italian and it will be nice to practice and improve.
By now we provide accommodation in one of the houses shared with us, share or private room (depends on actual conditions) We need to repair one more house for accommodation. Meals provided and shared with us.
We want you to feel at home and be part of our family, we love to share stories and chats. Looking for chill people who want to slow down their lives and settle in the countryside for a while.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión ha indicado que le encanta acoger a nómadas digitales.
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
As long as they are friendly and don't like to eat our chickens, pets are welcome.
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week