We are always looking for positive, outgoing workawayers who realize the importance of creating the good vibes that keep our guests coming back! In return you’ll get free accommodation and get to experience the real Puerto Rico!
We are looking for people for our FUN COORDINATOR role:
- Make sure our guests have a great time!
- Show people the amazing local nightlife
- Organize daily outings and activities
- ....get the party started!
There will also be some front desk responsibilities: using the reservation system, checking guests in
Most importantly of all - we want to ensure our guests all enjoy their stay! From check-in to check-out, and everything in between.
We need people that:
- Smile a lot
- Love being around people
- Are friendly and outgoing
- Have a positive, energetic attitude
- Like to experience night life
We know that it's our team that help make us a successful hostel and while we have high expectations from our staff, we want you to have a great time while experiencing the island of enchantment! We have a work hard, play hard attitude here - you're guaranteed to have a great time, see a lot and make life long friends.
We are within 10 minutes of the beautiful Condado beach, Lagoon, the famous La Placita nightlife spot, shops, restaurants and top San Juan attractions! Santurce is a an authentic Puerto Rican neighborhood that has plenty of culture and atmosphere - plus it's a great spot to call home while exploring the rest of the island as well!
We ask that our workawayers commit to 4 weeks with us minimum.
Please contact us if you think you're what we need to become the number one Hostel in the Caribbean! When applying please give us a brief description of your background and experience as well as letting us know a little bit about you!
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con idiomas
Ayuda informática / Internet
Our hostel is located in the heart of a real Puerto Rican Barrio. You will be immersed in the language, the culture, the music, the food and the nightlife. You will also be able to experience many cultures by interacting with our guests.
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
Front desk tasks include:
1) Creating an awesome vibe at the hostel!
2) Checking-people in and working in the office
3) Offering advice to guests on activities,
4) Creating and coordinating reservations
5) Helping with Housekeeping if required (we do have a housekeeping team that take care of everything day to day, but workawayers will also help to keep the place looking tidy and welcoming!).
This role needs someone who is full of energy, always smiling and who loves being around people! We’re a social bunch and encourage our guests to hang out together too - group dinners, BBQ nights, walking tours or having drinks before going out as a group for the nightl! San Juan is well known for it’s good nightlife scene and we have guests every night that are looking for a party!
Tasks will include:
1) Creating a great vibe at the hostel!
2) Organizing hostel events and getting guests involved
3) Taking guests out to local hot spot nightlife areas
4) … getting the party started
Our helpers share an apartment with 8 beds. It is a mixed dormitory style space. There is a bathroom & small kitchenette in the apartment (although most workaway choose to do their cooking in the main hotel kitchen).
- Workawayers must be at least 18 years of age
- Workawayers must be fluent in English (please mention if you also speak Spanish)
- Workawayers must have entered the US on their own terms. We cannot sponsor anyone looking for a work visa.
- Workaway stay are for 4 weeks minimum
- No couples please (shared dormitory for staff)
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Más de dos
25 hours per week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: