Min 3 months please.
Use the same base as AirAsia and Mindvalley for your travels around South East Asia (think cheap flights to Bali, Thailand, Vietnam and more..)
My name is Evelyn and I've just recently moved back to my home country, Malaysia, after being away for 15 years (12 years in Canada and 3 years in Thailand). I've just recently opened a yoga studio in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur and would love to have you be part of the team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Currently, I'm getting busy and I have no time to the 3-bedroom apartment, the studio and my mother's house. I am looking for someone who loves cleaning and odd jobs around the house, fixing stuff, painting walls, etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Less than 15 hours a week, lots of time to explore Malaysia / Asia)
- Help with cleaning the studio, our home and my mother's home (she's getting old) | TOTAL : 9 hours/week
- Administrative tasks or errands here and there ( < 4.5 hours/week) |TOTAL : < 5.5 hours/week
GRAND TOTAL : 10 TO 15 hours / week
Please note that these are estimates in each area, some areas may require more time but more or less these are the guidelines.
- You will be staying with me in my apartment in Mont Kiara next door to the studio.
- food is unfortunately NOT INCLUDED in our exchange as I've had too many issues in the past with restrictive diets, etc. However, food is abundant in Malaysia and I can recommend you many places to suit your taste buds. Groceries are also very affordable but eating out is also very cheap,
BEST SUITABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO :
- are digital nomads that have another stream of income or have savings to sustain themselves.
- positive individuals who love to learn about other cultures, adventurers, entrepreneurs.
UPDATE : I'm sad that I even have to write this but !!! MUST BE a respectful individual who can take direction without attitude please. This is a work exchange for rent. You will benefit a lot from learning and meeting my community. Please do not forget your tasks and take advantage of this.
This is not a workaway that can fully sustain your cost of living here. I provide accommodation (in exchange for work) to offset the cost so you can travel longer and live in sunny Kuala Lumpur, but you will need money for your food, transport and activities you want to pursue. You can use our house as a base for your travels and teach what you're passionate about, which does not even feel like work :)
Learning about Malaysia the wellness industry as well as being part of an international community.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Cleaning the studio, the apartment and my mother's house in exchange for free accommodation.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
A Single Room with Single bed with desk, closet and large windows (about 12m2) in a beautiful apartment building with swimming pool and gym.
Flexible schedule and you during your time off you can visit places such as Penang, Melaka and our beautiful islands (Perhentian, Rawa, Tioman, etc).
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week (No food)