We are a small non-profit community that is creating a farm sanctuary to find spirituality and refuge through a cooperative community that cares for the land. We come from a number of religious and cultural backgrounds. The land is dedicated by the family for farming and conservation. We have a pond, a hoop house, farming ground, pasture, as well as forested areas.
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Ayuda en una granja
Cocinar para toda la familia
- We are running a full organic farm that we are integrating with the kitchen and seasons. We care to integrate multiple cultural backgrounds to use the veggies, herbs, flowers that we are growing.
- We speak both English and Arabic in the community.
- We come from multiple religious backgrounds: Christian, Muslim, and Buddhist.
- We practice permaculture and Intensive market gardening.
- Help on the farm tasks (propagation, irrigation, insect management, compost management, etc)
- Help on the small housing units being built
- Help with groceries, meal prep and cleaning
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Spanish, French, and Mandarin
We have a shared living space and a bedroom (shared with others) with a spacious kitchen that is dedicated for farm help. The area is heated with two large wooden stoves. Currently the space has no running water. The rest of the community members live in the farm house that is centrally heated and connected to the septic system. Multiple members of the community cook and bake, and we share 1-2 meals a day.
NH is an absolutely beautiful state that is mostly National Forest. We are 40 mins away from Boston as well with all the contrast that brings. Shuttles run to the airport and train station regularly. Cars are available to borrow from the community for a short day trip.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week