Información de perfil
Evaluación del anfitrión
Porcentaje de respuesta
Usually responds ≤ 1 dia
We are a multicultural couple, from Ukraine and Australia, and we have both travelled a lot. We work from home and away, and run a couple of small businesses.
We have been Workawayers ourselves, We live in Ilam, Christchurch, very close to the bus stop and supermarket.
The Husband (JD) often works away for 4 to 6 weeks, then works from home on his business projects when back. The wife (Koko) runs a home business providing Yoga Classes, Massage, Riki and Beauty. We are both an open-minded couple and spiritual, with a passion for Health & Wellness.
Tipos de ayuda y oportunidades de aprendizajeJardineríaCocinar para toda la familiaAyuda domésticaAyuda con ordenadores/Internet
Intercambio cultural y oportunidades de aprendizaje
We are a multicultural couple, Koko is from Ukraine and JD is Australian, we have both travelled a lot.
We would like someone (preferably female) to help out around the house. Get the garden looking nice, look after the fresh vegetables, and mow the grass (all electric tools) very small area. Make a cup of tea or cook dinner, help with laundry and keep the house in clean order. Maybe help Koko with Facebook and Instagram marketing?
You will be treated like family, and offered to go on road trips, walks, hot pools etc. The right person is important to us as we are running the business from home. You are welcome to join our Yoga classes two to three nights a week.
We prefer long term, 3 months is ideal. A 1-month minimum may be considered. 98% of the time you will have your own private room with an ensuite. For the other 2%, you will have a private room but with no ensuite (very rare this will happen).
This is for one person - two girls or a couple may be considered in special circumstances.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Koko - Loves learning languages, even though we both know a little bit of a few languages, we would love to learn Portuguese. Koko does know some French and Spanish.
Close to the city, close to the bus stop going to Airport and City. Two-story and 4-bedroom home, a hot tub and a yoga area. Hope to build a mediation area over Xmas. 98% of the time you will have your own private room with an ensuite. For the other 2%, you will have a private room but with no ensuite. We will provide basic food requirements, shout the odd drink. Internet is Fibre and the fastest we can get. We have Netflix and Zoom Yoga room.
Close to the city, close to the bus stop going to Airport and City.
Un poco más de información
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Puede acoger a nómadas digitales
No problem at all, we would love to do the same. We are always interested in finding ways to work when we travel. As long as in does not interrupt the business, there is no problem.
¿Cuántos voluntarios puedes hospedar?
Maximum 2- 4 hours a day, 3 - 6 days a week