15 “me gusta”
I am an enthusiastic robotics engineer, passionate for nature and the integration of technology in agriculture. In my ranch you will find unique attraccions such as the world´s first intelligent chicken nesting trailer. Although the it is fully technological, it provides a humane life to the chickens as they are always in liberty, it also provides rich chicken manure to our fields and the peace of mind to be connected to it 24/7 via cell phone. There is also a 6500 sqft green house where we try to grow part of our diet. Recently we have planted over 1200 trees, setup bee hives and built a Temazcal to nurture the land and our bodies. I truly belive that any workawayers would have amanzing knowledge and experiences to share to our community. What are you waiting for? come and spend time in this magical place.
There is currently 1 local employee, Mr. Hipolito, he is helping in general activities at the ranch, gardening, cleaning, maintenance, etc. He needs some help!!
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
1. Learn to work with the Camp and the benefits of pastured poultry.
2. Bee hive activities in the ranch (we are starting with this enterprise, lots to learn)
3. We are 45 mins away from the Wine and Cheesee route in Queretaro
4. We are 10 mins away from Amealco (pueblo magico, magical town)
5. 5 mins away from Hotel La Muralla (the only thematic hotel in Mexico)
6. Great people in the nearby communities
7. Accomodation provided at the ranch
8. A lot of Pulque around the area :) !!
1. Help us maintain and grow our food in the green house, gardening work.
2. If you have any green/eco building/constructing skills, would be greatly welcomed as we are building different projects around the ranch. (temazcal, pizza oven, bug hotel, etc.)
3. Any permaculture related skills to help our trees survive the extreme cold/heat conditions in the area would also be welcomed.
4. Any other permaculture enterprises that could potentially boost up the ranch activity are also welcomed.
5. This is a ranch, and there are animals! we have Chickens, dogs and cats, if you can´t get along with any of these this will not be a good place then.
6. IMPORTANT: if you decide to stay in our place, you must bring your country flag, this will be hang with pride in the ranch.
There is a recently constructed room in a second floor nearby the green house. Refrigerator and stove are provided inside the room. Smoking inside the accomodation is not allowed. There is a toilet and shower provided as well in the ranch for workawayers. There is internet in the ranch in an specific spot (not in the accomodation itsef). Water is scarce in the area, so we appreciate the efficient use of it. Food allowance will be available with a debit card(provided) every week, workawayer will need to organize the money withdrawal and collection of his groceries at his own convenience. Water, electricity, gas, accomodation is provided by host. Honesty and hardwork are values greatly appreciated. In the end we see this as an opportunity to enrich the people around our community with you knowledge, and we hope you take with you an uforgettable experience.
Local transportation is available only a 8 min walk from the premises. The ranch is 15 mins away(driving) from (San Juan del Rio) and 10 mins from Amealco. The ranch is located in a small town between Amealco and San Juan del Rio, basic grocery stores are available within the area. There is a lot see in the valley of Queretaro, such as Peña del Bernal, Amealco(magical town), Tequisquiapan, Querétaro downtown, Wine and Cheesee route, etc.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
there is plently of space for a Campervan to come
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week