Información de perfil
Host is looking for help immediately
Evaluación del anfitrión
Porcentaje de respuesta
Usually responds ≤ 29 dias
Daniel and a team of development minded people started this program to enrich peoples’ lives with IT options for self sustenance. We provide appropriate IT support to schools. We are passionate about empowering youths and transforming communities.
Daniel is married to Juliet a computer instructor, and are blessed with three sons Dylan, (21years), Darryl (19years), and Dawn (12yrs) and reside in Kalisizo, Kyotera district 3hrs drive from Uganda's Capital -Kampala City.
Daniel would love to receive volunteers interested in sharing their skills, experiences, equipping with computer knowledge and life skills, do charity work, etc. I have a passion to work with the marginalized. We desire to empower youths with practical skills for self sustenance.
Consider volunteering with us and help us impact lives positively. Come and demystify all you have heard about Africa. We are a lovely, hospitable, disciplined, hard working people.
Are you an open minded person, have a passion to share your skills and experiences with ours? Uganda is a rich field with plenty of opportunities to explore. As a Volunteer, we promise you a wonderful stay in our school / home... as you appreciate our rich culture, warm weather... tasty local dishes and a beautiful scenery.
Tipos de ayuda y oportunidades de aprendizajeTrabajo de caridadEnseñanzaJardineríaProyectos de construcción y bricolajeMantenimiento generalAyuda con ordenadores/Internet
Intercambio cultural y oportunidades de aprendizaje
Enjoy a variety of local meals /dishes, learn local language- Culture, friendship, share experiences, give to the needy, dispel some myths among others.
Proyectos con niños
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
- We want to work with volunteers who can offer their skills to our students.
- We emphasize on the importance of the teaching or learning process in schools.
- Use your experience to provide career guidance to students about various job opportunities
- Teach any Subject of your specialty/ choice. Particularly- English, Physics, Agriculture, Chemistry, among others.
- Provide appropriate ICT support.
- Community demand for ICT services, by educating and informing parents, students, and community leaders about the current IT trends.
- Work with the rural people to encourage Sustainable agricultural environmentally friendly practices.
- Empower the rural people with tree planting to preserve the environment.
- Provide training on a wide range of occupational skills.
- Provide Life & Entrepreneurship skills training.
_ Among Others
Luganda, Ganda: Fluido
A Guest room, accessible to tapped water and power/electricity. Friendly neighbors. School Environment.
- Sight seeing of our beautiful scenery. Waterfalls, natural forests.
- We are a hospitable people... indeed you will feel the warmth of our sincere lovely smiles.
- Watch movies.
- Cultural/ Religious sites - Kasubi tombs, Bulange palace, Uganda Museum, Namugongo, Munyonyo martyrs shrines, among others
- I have hosted visitors from UK and the USA before.
- Volunteers enjoy our local dishes. Plenty of delicious fruits- pine apples, sweet bananas, mangoes, guavas, melons, jack fruit, etc
Why not take this opportunity to work with a hospitable, warm people and you relate with a different culture!
Un poco más de información
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Espacio para aparcar autocaravanas
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Podría aceptar mascotas
Este anfitrión dice que acepta a viajeros con mascotas.
¿Cuántos voluntarios puedes hospedar?
Maximum 3-5 hours a day, 3 days a week