AT THE MOMENT WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR:
-> CRAFTSMAN FOR CONSTRUCTION
-> GERMAN SPEAKERS WHO TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN AND HELP WITH THE COOKING/HOUSEHOLD
ALSO FAMILIES WHO WANT TO VISIT US AND CARE FOR THEMSELVES ARE WELCOME.
Ciao caro Workawayer :)
We are Babu (44 - German) a dog, some cats & friends, and a DREAM :)
The idea is it to reawake our nearly abandoned but really dreamlike medieval village in Calabria in the south of Italy and create with some young families an ECO unschooling village.
Although we are just at the beginning here (anyway already 3 families and 1 more willing to settle), we got a lot of ideas. There are some ruins we can build up, some nice cheap houses to be rented and also abandoned gardens/olives groves or land from the municipality for using. The potential to create a near-by-nature unschooling-community is almost unlimited ... but also the work ... so we need helping hands and sympathizers which would like to help us creating a place for lucky children :)
tags: unschooling, homeschooling, worldschooling, Freilerner, Montessori, Célestin Freinet, vegan, permaculture, farming, gardening, sun gazing, green building
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda en una granja
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Práctica de idiomas
- enjoy the beautiful area, weather, sea, food, people, ...
- learn Italian and German
- learn how to restore old stone-houses
- learn how to build natural stone walls
- learn again to live in tune with the nature
- learn again to play like a child
... or maybe you will celebrate with us
- sitting at the fire
Life is learning and learning is life!
You can help us to:
- restauration of old houses and ruins - all trades
- spend your time with the children on the beach, showing them your perspective of the world, trekking to the waterfall in the mountains, helping finding their answer to their questions,...
- form places for lucky kids (workshops, creativity rooms, playground, tree houses,...)
- recultivate abandoned olive groves and gardens
- terrace construction with natural stones
- cooking, house keeping, making the shoppings to the weekly market and, generally, handle the day-to-day tasks
- form places for lucky animals
- create new ideas for the project or simply beeing a part of the project and stay here for longer :)
In the autumn:
picking olives and making oil
picking grapes and making wine in the traditional way by feet-pressing
you'll get of course ...
- your own room or a simple house
- fresh bio vegan food
- Ionian sea
During the time when you be fed up from helping, you can enjoy the amazing landscape or beaches near by, visit historical spots in the region, go hiking and visit nice waterfalls or the wildness in the mountains.
Self made wine, olive oil, olives, dried tomatoes, ... are waiting for you too. And in the autumn you can also make everything by your own :)
The closest airport is "Lamezia Terme" (Easyjet, Ryanair, ... ).
You can also come by bus or train and we pick you up.
Sunny greetings from Calabria :)
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión ha indicado que le encanta acoger a nómadas digitales.
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Este anfitrión dice que acepta a viajeros con mascotas.
Más de dos
Max 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: