I'm Lawrence, Married with 3 children, a girl of 13 years and 2 boys whom are twins and are 4 and half years of age. we live in a complete house , and when volunteers are with us we all live together as there are separate rooms for them. I'm the founder and the director of the Foundation an Non - Governmental Organisation (NGO) , is dully registered under the Register General Department of Republic if Ghana. The project is on women employment and health, The project is helping women to set up their own businesses thereby alleviating them from poverty.
Trabajo de caridad
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Cultural understanding, intercultural cooperation (how to work in a different cultural context), problem solving outside the own norms, adapt new ways of thinking, processing and operating, developing adequate ideas which can be implemented into the local organization, learning about micro credit’s outcome and its implications. On traditional side there lots of sites to visit.
1. Assistance on the growth process and sustainability of the NGO, so that it would reduce it dependencies on external factors.
2. Maintaining and updating the Organisation webpage and Facebook page
3. Volunteers / Workaway Initiating hers or own project project which could be benefit to the people and the project as whole and can be sustainable .
4. Willing to work with the vulnerable people in the community, The organisation works with women who are poor and vulnerable in the society , by way of helping them to develop business plans that would help them out of poverty, workaway should be willing to work with these people.
5. Knowledge in proposal development to assist the organisation to get project activities to work on.
6. Working in the area of care and support of People living with HIV/AIDS. The Organisation has an association members made up of HIV people whom we assist them to take their own business to that they won't be burden in the society, we do visit them in their houses and accompanied them to clinics to take up their medicine, we also organised a monthly socialization meetings with them.
Workawayers would be staying with the host family in the same house, and would have their own bedrooms but would be sharing bath and toilet. Workawayers can offer support on feeding. Their security is assured
Workawayers are totally free after their usual work for the day and weekends too. There are a lots of tourist places one could visit. There is always a guide available in case the needs arises. The organisation has 1 bicycle but transportation system in and is not a problem at all.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week