We are a British family who have set up a horse-riding holiday centre in Sicily. Although throughout the years our place has turned into not only horse riding holidays, but opened doors to many other kind of tailor-made holidays, family holidays. adventure holidays, yoga and zumba holidays and the list goes on.
However it is the rescuing of animals that have brought us all stronger together. We have rescued countless dogs, cats and horses from potentially horrible deaths through the many years here and are proud of such achievements.
Our place is small and friendly and we would expect anyone here, be they workers or guests, to be happy and part of the family.
NOTE - SINCE COVID STRUCK WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SERIOUS DIFFICULTIES. I HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER MANY QUERIES AND APOLOGISE FOR THE STRESS I HAVE UNDOUBTEDLY CAUSED. I AM HOPING WE ARE ON THE CASP OF RESTARTING... GOOD LUCK TO US ALL. (MARK)
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda en una granja
Cocinar para toda la familia
One can learn many things from staying at us. Running a ranch like this means having to understand in everything, from horses to plumbing to gardening to woodwork. Never a dull moment.
Apart from which learning the way of the Sicilian is an absolute delight. Fresh food produce and way of cooking, relaxing at bars sipping coffees and tasting their gorgeous almond sweets. Also learning their language and culture is an amazing experience.
All of which we are more than happy to share with you all.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Hi to all.
Below is a list of requirements asked from volunteers :
- Part of the work at us is to keep taking care of all our beloved pets. ( feeding them and taking care of their daily needs 7 days a week if possible )
- We are always looking, especially March onwards, for people with any horse handling experience to help with horse riding, tacking up horses to help ease our clients and us and also to bring on horses throughout the non riding month. In return we will offer free stay with accommodation and food and a number of excursions. We expect you to enjoy your stay as well as help us sort out our horses....
- We currently really need Carpenters who can help improve and expand on our already existing structures in wood.
- Skilled workmen are also welcomed as we are looking to expand.
- Gardeners are also a joy to have due too all the greenery around our ranch.
- November time we would love to have volunteers to help us Olive pick to make our amazing Olive Oil
- light cleaning is sometimes required.
Basically we welcome all hard workers to keep our beloved family run ranch up and going.
At the holiday centre. In a lovely converted barn guestroom...
Note our place is small and we sometimes have to move workaways to a very close by farmhouse for nights when we need to utilise all the rooms for guests.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
We have 5 dogs of our own. They are all female but caution may be required initially till they get used to new arrivals. We have a comfortable dog pen to help with this.
maximum 25 hours a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: