334 “me gusta”
We are a family with a lot of experience with young foreigner students and travellers (we are in different projects online) and we already hosted more than 40+ people from all over the world, most of them from Far East Asia.
You can count on us when we accept you but PLEASE be sure about your intention (don't change your mind few days before coming... you are NOT the only human being on this planet and on this website).
We ask help in our daily life in exchange of italian cultural experience, good food and relax environment.
We don't have a television so after dinner we like chat and play cards or board games.
I'm an italian teacher and I can help to learn italian or lend you books and materials. We have also a large library with books in italian, english, french and japanese.
Usually we ask for :
HELP around the HOUSE: cleaning and some ironing if time is tight
Help with COOKING
Languages teaching to our boys (English, Spanish, Japanese, German)
PLEASE NOTE : Since my job has to do with immigration and rules on it, unfortunately WE CAN'T help travellers that need to apply for IUS SANGUINIS citizenship.
For travellers with dogs:
We have Cleopatra a black and white cat. She owns the house. Very dangerous for dogs a meeting with Cleo. If you have a good insurance for YOUR dog, maybe we can discuss.
Práctica de idiomas
Compañía para ancianos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
In our family sharing time and space is part of our path of peace and intercultural understanding: yes, you get free accomodation in exchange of some works but we are confident that a free cot and meal is not the only porpuse for being in this website.
After some previous experience I'd like to add:
- Know yourself first ... what you really are able to do and what YOU have no clue at all.
- We believe that travelling IS a way to learn more about cultures, values, belief and by hosting we offer our children a way to learn about the world.
- We also expect you are interested in expanding your mind, not only expanding your collection of selfies to sent home.
- We hope to meet helpers that prefer to play cards or table games with us instead playing with NINTENDO switch in the room or watching video on Netflix: honestly you can do it at home, you don't need to fly around the world (it's not eco)
We live in Pordenone a small city 1 hour far from Venice, Udine, Treviso, 2 hour from Trieste and so on. We are also close to mountains and sea. There are many undiscovered places like Aquileia, a national park, villas, etc. For artists there is an excellent school of mosaic in Spilimbergo with week-end classes.
We requests at least 2 weeks home-stay (but flexible): you should love stay with TEENS (not only on paper) and CATS, expecting a modest, clean and comfortable accommodation (no castle, no room overlooking some kind of breathtaking panorama, no swimming pool etc. ) simple but cheerful family.
Vegetarian welcome althoug we are not vegetarian but we adapt to have lunch and dinner together... with vegan I have to say it will be more complicate.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
- COOKING : If you aren't a Masterchef don't worry, I'll teach you. Italian cooking is very easy...But if you can cook mexican, french, chinese, thai or other dishes we will love to became your Masterchef judges.
- LANGUAGE PRACTISE : English (not necessary native) or Spanish (native, any region) speaking and Japanese (native) and French (native), German (native)
- PLAYERS : Monopoly, Cards and Board Games, Lego creations, Chess.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
I'm an italian language teacher but I'd like also to improve my languages skills (english, japanese, french, spanish) . Leo would like to become fluent in english and will start learning German in September 2022 and Tommy loves spanish but he needs to improve english (for school and for life).
We have a room with a single bed, in this room there are also wardrobe, bathrobe, towels and bed sheets; if you come in two we can offer an inflatable mattress or a sofà bed, food - I'm a quite good cook and once a week we make our own pizza- friendly environment and easy going family.
We have wireless internet access but we are confident our guests can stay away from Mobile or PC without problems and we hope you can find your way to the nearest breadshop or supermarket without GPS or google map... (It happened.)
We have bicycles for workawayer, a bus stop to town 200mt away from our door. Pordenone is a small town but with many cultural activities.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
We have wi-fi and room for working and studying
Flexible mind 4/5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: