My name is Alim and I have a small family run Bed & Breakfast in Panjim, the capital city of Goa in India. It is actually just 3 mins walk from the Fontainhas world heritage site. We have just 4 private rooms. The B&B is an annex to the family home. We are a joint family of 9 people, which includes 2 kids. Its a fun household and we have been welcoming guests for the past 6 years. Our B&B is an Old Traditional Goan House and it has a lot of small courtyards and seating area which people enjoy. Its tucked away from the city noise and is at a quite spot at the foot of a hill with lots of greenery with plants and trees. You can walk to the city centre in about 15 mins from our B&B. Panjim has lots of things to do and participate and is among the most peaceful areas in India.
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Compañía para ancianos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Benefits would be.
1. The Pleasant weather with Sunshine is always a plus
2. Panjim has many things to offer in terms of events and things to do. Apart from the Old heritage.
3. Interaction with locals and learning the local languages. Apart from English Most people speak Konkani, Hindi, Marathi and also Portuguese.
3. Our Place is in a quite spot away from the city noises and below a hill. So there are always birds chirping. Which makes it ideal for people wanting to spend time writing or planning or doing research and just taking a break from what they are doing.
4. The family is friendly and helpful and broadminded.
5. We provide a bicycle for convenience
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
We expect people to be able to perform tasks independently.
Following are the areas where we need help with.
1. General Tidying/Maintenance - It basically involves help with keeping the place clean and tidy.
2. Babysitting/Childcare - We have 2 kids in the house. One is 7 and the other is 6. We would like them to be exposed to foreign languages. So some interaction during the day would be ideal.
3.Helping with Tourists - This mainly may involve doing the Check Inn Process and generally keeping an eye out if anything is out of place. And any general help that may be required.
4. Help in the house - There might be days where some help be needed in the household chores.
5. Help with some basic DIY/renovation/painting for the house would be perfect if you have the skill.
6. Help with caring for the plants and gardening.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
Accommodation will be provided in one of the guestrooms from the Guesthouse. It is a small Studio Like apartment with Kitchen and en-suite bathroom. It includes all the basic things to make your stay comfortable( No AC). (Let us know if you have any specific query about the accommodation)
Also we provide a bicycle for your convenience.
During the time off you can.
1. Explore the neighborhood. And local attractions in Panjim.
2. Rest in a private areas.
3. We will provide a bicycle for your convenience.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Internet is available
Please inform us what pet you want to bring along. Than we can decide.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: