HI I am Abbey. I am from KL Malaysia. I live in a house. I am not in any organization but I do charity work. I try my best to make the world a better place one step at a time.
MY MISSION IS TO BE BLESSED BY GOD, ROOTED IN GOD AND BE A BLESSING TO THE WORLD
WHO AM I?
I'M JUST A SIMPLE MAN LOOKING TO SEEK FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
As my mission, i seek to make the world a better place one step at a time.
I believe that world peace is attainable if we could just have fun, sit, have coffee and just talk with each other more often.
I have volunteered as a liaison officer in many conferences, events, meetings and seminars organised by the ministry of youth and sports, world youth foundation , world assembly of youth and the recent global model united nations held in Malaysia in august 2010. It is here that i have developed a passion for people and would like to continue serving the international community in Malaysia. I also am a project manager , writer and an ex licensed tourist guide.
1. I have taken international delegates from about 30 countries all over the world around Kuala Lumpur and Melaka. Among them are Global Model United Nations, International Conference On Anti-Terrorism. International Conference For Crime Prevention, World Assembly Of Youth General Assembly, “No East, No West” International Conference on Intercultural Dialogue: Fostering Understanding and Building Bridges Across Cultures Among Young People of Asia and Europe
2. Since joining CS, I have taken more than 500 people from the world over around Malaysia which covers Pangkor, Melaka, Putrajaya, Caves, Towers, Ipoh, Port Klang, Genting, Elephant Reserves, Port Dickson.
3. I also love a range of Indian, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, Western , Malay food (too many to list) and I don’t like to eat good food alone
4. Hosted almost 70 people from all over the world. Each experience makes me a better person.
5. Hosting CouchSurfing meetups weekly for almost 6 years and still loving it. Currently the Country Ambassador of Malaysia
MUSIC: R&B, Classical, 90's, 80's, and anything good to listen (I have a weird spotify and shazam playlist)
MOVIES : Marvel, DC, Inception, Tangled, Unstoppable, Godfather, Sarkar (Hindi Godfather), Nayagan, Baasha , Padayappa, Amistad, Untouchables, Bahubali, Scary Movie 1,2,3 (dont ask me why), Road Trip, Euro Trip, Star Wars, Gubra , Sepet
TV Series: Dexter, American Horror Story, Friends, How I met your Mother, Persons of Interest
Books: SELF HELP Stephen Covey ,John C Maxwell,
Novel : Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars,
What I have Done
1.visiting toronto, halifax and nova scotia.
2.the international climate forum in sulawesi, indonesia
3.volunteering for distributing tents and clothes in padang, indonesia during the 2009 earthquake
4.fellowship'ing with people from the slums of bangkok, thailand and learning how joy can be attained in the simplest and basic things in life.
5. Helping typhoon victims of Philippines in January 2014
6. Christmas party for the Street people in KL and the Orang Asli Village in Klang
7.Visiting Hanoi for a Vietnamese- Spanish wedding
8. Two Day bus ride from Hanoi to HCMC
You have your own room. I will provide you with a matress , and towel.
You can use the toiletries , water, laundry, etc
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
1. I will take you to cool places in the city after I finish work.
2. I perform stand up comedy. So if I perform , you can watch me for free
3. Wherever I go (couchsurfing meeting, parties etc, you are welcome to join). If i drive you dont have to pay for gas.
4. Free coffee and tea and toast
5. My home is your home. will try to help you in whatever way I can
6. You get a semi - professional shot(s) for your website/portfolio if you want. If you dont want , it is ok
1. Clean the house and keep it tidy
2. The front of my house needs painting, Some lights need replacement so if you can assist me it would be great. Hope some of you building / electricial pros read this
3. I am also in the process of building a portfolio on my photography website. Hope some of you IT pros read this
4. I have a slip disc , so i cannot lift heavy objects. So any small help would be great.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
I am not very good at languages. If you know any tips I would love to learn from you
You will have your own room and bathroom and towels and sheets etc. There is 2 single beds . 1 double airbed and 1 single airbed with Stand Fans. I have another one if you wanna use. I have 100MBPs wifi
My home is your home.
my house is near the bus stop which is 15 mins to the BANDAR UTAMA MRT station.(about 10 mins grab). Remember to get a card at the train station because they dont sell the cards on busses. Crazy (I know)
5 mins grab to Kelana Jaya LRT
3 mins away from the 7th biggest mall in the world, 1 UTAMA.
5 mins away to 5 malls
PLease have a local sim. It will be easier for me to contact you.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
I have 300 Mbps fiber connection. All digital nomads are welcome here.
Not a main thing in Malaysia. But yes if you are travelling the world in a bike , etc . Let me know . But my only request is that you are connected and contactable by phone.
If you cage them well this is not an issue
Más de dos
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: