At the surfcamp you are part of a team with surf-minded people, choosing the good life and inspiring guests to base life on happiness and pleasure. Our surf school and camp offer surf lessons, rental, events and summer camps for kids, teenagers and adults. Together with the team, which feels like a family, you will make sure guests have an amazing time and experience. The surfcamp is open from April until September.
Contact us so we can get know each other and plan an interview for your Workaway Experience. Let us know in which position(s) you are interested, relevant experience and skills you have or like to learn and your availability. We have a minimum of two weeks so you will get a good Workaway Experience.
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cocinar para toda la familia
Be part of the family, meet new friends and choose the good life. Learn and improve your surfing, explore nature and cities. Give others an amazing time and experience.
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
El anfitrión ha indicado que pagará al menos el salario mínimo por hora de su país por cada hora trabajada y que también ofrecerá alojamiento. Pide ayuda con un negocio o una actividad empresarial. Ponte en contacto directamente con el anfitrión mediante la mensajería de la página para obtener más información y detalles sobre el salario ofrecido. Cualquier acuerdo con el anfitrión debe cerrarse por anticipado.
WORKAWAY - END OF SEASON -
From the 26th of September for two weeks, we are looking for people who like to live at the surfcamp and help with the last phase of our Season; making the surfcamp ready to close up for winter time. This means tearing down big tents, clear away all decoration, cleaning and moving stuff to the storage.
Accommodation and food is for free. And you'll be paid the minimum wage, so you get some pocket money as well! At the end of the day you chill with the team, eat and drink together or go for a surf session. At night you have a good rest in one of our 'surfsheddies'. If you are up to some hard working & fun times, contact us!
WHAT DOES A WORKAWAYER DO?
From April until September we hosts Workawayer's. As a workawayer you work at our surf camp in shifts of five hours, five days per week (total of 25 hours per week). During your intake we will ask your experience and skills and what you would like to learn. We have different positions and based on your intake you will be planned for one or several positions. Your planning may change during your stay but always discussed with you. An overview of shifts:
- Kitchen staff - preparing, serving and cleaning meals like breakfasts and dinners.
- Camp caddies - making sure our camp looks beautiful all the time and clean the tents after people checked out.
- Maintenance - people who are good with tools and have strong hands. You will help with construction, building and gardening tasks.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You'll have an amazing time at the surfcamp. The first 25 hours you'll work for accommodation and food, extra hours you'll get paid the minimum wage. Furthermore you'll meet new friends, learn and train new skills, being part of the Dutch surf community and enjoy a lot of good vibes. More information about the facilities:
- Accommodation - you will share a crew dorm tent with bunkbeds together with other workawayers and surf instructors.
- Use of camp(ing) facilities - free use of campsite sanitaries and hang out in the chill areas of the surf camp
- Food - breakfast, lunch and dinner is served. You can take sandwiches, coffee/tea and lemonade during the day. Extra drinks and snacks are own costs. During team nights we will provide drinks and snacks as well.
- Surf lessons and equipment- free use of surf boards and wetsuits at our surf school or straight from the surf camp. If you have no experience or want to improve you can follow some surf lesson(s) for free.
- Good vibes - team nights, participating in surf lessons, surf sessions, explore nearby cities like Haarlem and Amsterdam, walks through the National Park and meet lots of new people
Big Dorm Tent (mixed) sharing with other workawayers and crew. In the dormtent there are bunkbeds, you'll only need to bring a mattress sheet, sleeping bag and a pillow.
WHAT CAN I DO IN MY FREE TIME
Our surf camp is located in Bloemendaal aan Zee, next to the beach. The campsite is in National Park of Kennemerduinen where you can spot wildlife like Scottish Highlanders. Closest cities (15 min) are Haarlem and Zandvoort, but Amsterdam is relatively close as well (40 min).
- Surfing - we are stoked for surfing. Join the team for surf session and improve your skills during surf lessons
- Exploring nature - National Park is a perfect place for walks and bike rides. But there are more forrest and nature sides to explore as well!
- Exploring cities - Take a bike or bus to visit Zandvoort, Haarlem and Amsterdam. The Netherlands is quite small so it is also easy to visit other big cities, public transport is the way to go!
- Sports - besides surfing we also love to go SUP-ing, skateboard, doing yoga, running and exercises. Where better to do this than on the beach or in a National Park?!
- Dancing - a local bar famous for the coolest beach bars. Our main bars Woodstock and Rapa Nui host nice gigs where you can have a drink and a dance or two.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
The campsite offers an open and free wi-fi network which you can use in the surf camp (reception). Connection speeds may differ during busy periods. Campsite restaurant and plenty of nearby bars offers a good connection.
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: