We are a family of 5. We have 2 children, a boy and a girl aged 11 and 10 respectfully, and a blue heeler dog named Memphis who is 15. Both parents (Andre and Kym) work full-time. We moved to the Sunshine Coast in June 2018 and live in a quiet suburb, only minutes (300m) to the beach. We decided to move to the Sunshine Coast for its lifestyle and its close proximity to wonderful beaches and the hinterland including the Glass House mountains.
Niñera / cuidado de niños
Cocinar / compras
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con animales
Ayuda con idiomas
The close proximity to the beach, the hinterland and a great opportunity to explore the natural wonders of the Sunshine Coast.
Our 2 children are in school and are generally self sufficient. The following list outlines the main day to day expectations.
- Mon - Fri after school pick ups and may need assistance with the occasional morning drop off too.
- Assist children with completing their homework and assignments.
- Drive children to their after school activities such as basketball, netball and music lessons etc.
- Mon - Thurs prepare dinner as per menu plan, cooking experience not essential as they are basic meals with simple 6 step instructions.
- Friday clean house (vacuum, mop, etc) and hose verandahs if needed.
Other tasks would be walking the dog accassionally, laundry and general day to day maintenance.
These activities are achieved certainly within the 4.5 hours per day Mon-Fri.
We live in a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. The Workawayer will be staying in the guest room which is fully furnished with an ensuite (own bathroom and toilet). The house has a pool and views of the ocean.
We prefer a female. Mature, tidy and respectful person who loves children and dogs. In their time off the Workawayer has access to a nearby beach, and Sunshine Coast towns such as Caloundra and Maroochydore only a short distance away. Bus stop within 150m from the house. References and drivers license essential.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week