Favorito 4787 vezes
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
People That are Fun, Healthy & Full of
Good Vibes 🦥🦋🌺❤🦄🧭🌎🌈
1. General volunteers
2. Volunteers that bring a talent that help us continue the longterm vision of the hostel for example (social media skills/film/photgraphy/yoga/carpentry, etc)
Split between giving your talents and sharing some general volunteer help.
3. Co-Manager Minimum 1 year comittment
General Volunteers contribute only 3hrs a day!
5 days/week = 15 hrs
People contribute 3 hours / food not included.
Message Us For Updates as Things are Always Changing
We hire volunteers through video calls after they are preselected through emailing us.
Our volunteers contribute their creative energy and talent at our busy jungle hostel. We need help with customer service, English instruction, yoga instruction, cooking, cleaning and photography, in addition to help with special projects! We are looking for outgoing and positive team players, ready to join our hostel family in the jungle. Please read on to know more about the hostel.
MORE ABOUT US...
We are located in the Panamanian highlands (on the main road between both oceans) on more than 30 acres of rain forest (cloud forest) and re-purposed organic coffee farm. We are also the deepest private reserve within the La Fortuna nature park. We are a youthful backpackers hostel at heart, but due to our unique location within the reserve we have also hosted scientists, nature enthusiasts, birders, etc. There was even a new species of salamander discovered here and named after us! :)
Minimum commitment length we are looking for from volunteers is 1 month (if it is close to a month still message us).
We look forward to sharing the experience of living in the jungle with you.
THINGS TO ENJOY WHILE HERE...
- Free yoga classes (When available)
- The social atmosphere. Meet people from around the world, and become part of our hostel family.
- Our treasure hunts and games (free and you can win prizes!)
- Miles of hiking trails (free)
- Nightly activities in the bar like trivia or Foosball competitions.
- Organic coffee and wine tour/ Horseback riding tour. Meet locals and experience their way of life in rural Panama.
- Practice your Spanish when working with our local staff members, and help them practice their English!
- Guided hikes through the jungle at night (upon donation)
- Lots of nearby areas to explore, including the local community, warm and sunny river canyons, and majestic waterfalls.
- Nature and wildlife (always free!)
Prática de idiomas
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Cuidar de animais
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda com computadores/internet
Every guest who comes here works along side locals. An interesting and fun cultural exchange.
Our volunteers help with customer service, and with various projects that shape the long term vision of our popular hostel.
- General volunteer (help with customer service and entertaining guests)
Positions available NOW.
- Yoga Teacher (experienced, certified applicants only & we will require references).
We offer 50% commission. Positions available NOW.
- English Teacher (experienced, certified applicants only & we will require references).
- Lead Volunteer
This is a role available for volunteers who have stayed with us for at least 2 weeks already, and must be able to commit for at least 2 months. Extra perks included! Email for more info!
VOLUNTEER PROJECTS (depending on volunteer abilities & experience)
- Gardening (we grow vegetables on the property and we also like to work on creative landscaping projects).
- Art projects (usually painting murals or signs).
- Games and events
- Photography and social media
- Something else? Let us know about your special skills and talents!!
CAN'T STAY FOR ONE MONTH? We are also interested in making short term exchanges with experienced photographers!
Volunteers stay in shared accommodation
You must have you profile filled out on Workaway and we go directly to setting up a video call after you email us.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Este anfitrião indicou que adora hospedar nômades digitais.
Mais de 2
5 shifts per week / 3 hours a day (food not included)
Nos países em desenvolvimento (Onde grande parte dos anfitriões está envolvido em trabalho beneficente ou no desenvolvimento de comunidade) alguns de nossos anfitriões podem solicitar uma pequena contribuição para ajudar a família anfitriã ou as obras de caridade (frequentemente menos de 5 dólares por dia) Workaway permitirá estas listas quando a doação for direto para a família ou obras de caridade e, somente com o intuito de cobrir os gastos com a hospedagem dos voluntários. (Isto estará claramente sinalizado nas listas dos anfitriões).
Em hipótese alguma aceitamos listas postadas por agentes, “intermediários” ou projetos que acreditamos que buscam se beneficiar do trabalho voluntário.
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: