Favorito 747 vezes
We aim to co-create a new way of life rooted in love and the collective well being.
We are a small and growing community of entrepreneurs, travelers, and individuals seeking to live in harmony with our surroundings. The surrounding development is filled with many ex-pat retirees and people looking to live Pura Vida.
We are not perfect, but we strive to learn and grow each day. Sharing our gifts with those passing through as well as gladly receiving the gifts you may have to share.
The days are full, but most evenings are a chance to relax and get to know one another. In the past we have done authentic relating games, cards, movie nights, poetry slams, dance lessons, beach parties, listening labs and even a book report by one volunteer who was very eager to share the wisdom from a recently finished read.
We welcome your skills during the day and your company as a fellow community member in the evening.
Prática de idiomas
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Cuidar de crianças/atividades criativas
Ajuda com computadores/internet
Collaborate on community projects such as indigenous art & crafts, decentralized (crypto) dinners, beach clean-ups and recycling. Work with a passionate team and learn new skills in a variety of areas. Upcoming ceremony/retreat programming would be available at a discount. Interaction daily with locals who work around the property if you wish to practice Spanish.
We are slowly building a community here, so we are looking for work-exchangers who want to stay for longer periods of time and really integrate into the community. The minimum stay would be a month but we prefer longer.
Please put the word 'Pura Vida' in the first line of your email to show that you have read our profile.
High Priority roles we need to be filled at the moment include:
- Social Media Support: Marketing strategies; Regularly posting, monitoring and maintaining community social media accounts.
- Graphic Designer/Web Developer: if you have a strong background in this skillset we have many small projects we could put you on. (minimum 2-month commitment, can be remote in exchange for room and board at future date.)
- Content Writer: We would also love to have a content writer who's articles would appear on our website and social media. (minimum 2-month commitment, can be remote in exchange for room and board at future date.)
- Plant-based Cook/Chef: prepare and cook tasty plant-based meals for all community members each day. We currently need someone with the skills to meal plan and cook for between 10-15 ppl each dinner. Must be able to create menus conducive to dietary restrictions such as vegan and gluten-free. (minimum 2-month commitment)
- Permaculture Gardener: create permaculture gardens, greenhouses, food forests, and food supplies for the on-site restaurant and a growing number of guests and residents. You'd also be helping with general landscaping maintenance as well. (minimum 2-month commitment, manual labor and help with landscape maintenance needed year-round. Permaculture gardener not needed until April 2022)
- Grant Writer: there are many grants we'd like to apply for and could really use the assistance of a person who already understands what makes a grant submission successful. (minimum 2-month commitment, can be remote in exchange for room and board at future date.)
Please let us know in your email which roles you're interested in and what skills you will bring to the role. It helps us get back to you faster. :)
Bunk beds (4 total) in shared communal space. There are kitchen and laundry facilities. Really good Wifi. One meal a day will be included. If working more than 5 hrs a day or 25 hrs a week other meals will be provided.
There are many things to do on the property: hike, bike, swim. Also, go to the many beautiful beaches in the area. Zip lining, ATV, surfing, and horseback riding are also available in the area. There is a turtle conservation project nearby.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
We have amazing wifi! When there are no guests in the retreat center, this work space includes a beautiful ocean view!
Parking in available about 2 kilometers away from the retreat center and across the street from The Adventure Park.
Mais de 2
Maximum 5 hours a day, 50hrs over a two week period
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: