Desde: Estados Unidos
Costa Rica, Estados Unidos, India, Nepal, Noruega
01/02/2020 - 31/08/2020
A Deaf female who have lived & traveled in United States and different countries. I decided to be on this site as I love doing community service and volunteer work. I enjoy lending an extra hand and people have said I was born a helper :) I am always up for adventures and new experiences.
- doing handy work such as fixing and repairing small projects
- sports and aquatic therapy
- preparing and cooking food
- caring for the environment and gardens
- looking after the elders/senior citizens
- cleaning houses, boats, etc.
- taking care of pets/animals (a huge animal lover here!)
- working with variety of people
- Sign Language
I am Deaf which means I do not hear and speak. I use sign language. But no worries, I gesture very well and I get along with people well. Communicating through paper and pen or texting would be fine too.
Ps. I've taught basic ASL classes before so I am willing to teach some stuff :)
Permiso de conducir