Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Hello :) My name is Inna and everywhere is my home. Lately, I've been traveling a lot, participating in various sustainability & art projects as a volunteer. In 2020 I was participating in building up a yoga/meditation retreat center in the mountains in Ukraine, in 2021 I've spent 4 months in a creative art hostel also in the mountains in Ukraine, creating new architectural designs, cleaning, and just enjoying everyday life :) Besides that I traveled to plenty of other countries and where I stay - I take care of that place and make it nice and cozy for everyone :)
Right now I'm in Spain and I'm looking for a house to look after, especially if there are animals in it :) I have a dog (lovely beagle) and I know what it takes to be living with the animals in the house. I also enjoy it a lot, as they always teach me a lot. I work online, so I need WiFi. And I would be very happy if this dream of mine (house-sitting/pet-sitting) could be of use for you :)
If you're looking for a person to look after your place - please text me and I'll consider traveling there :)
A few words about myself - I'm a curious personality, also very positive. I have a sustainability-oriented mindset and I see plenty of opportunities to improve the way we use resources. One of the ways is actually included into my art. I like to invent things out of various pieces that people don't need / use anymore and I find a second life for those things. Examples of what I did would be lamps, installations, decorations and paintings.
In my paintings I like to express some social issues and I also like the idea of involving people into creativity process by asking them what do they see in them. This is quite interesting to see what responses people come up with based on their personal life experiences :)
Thank you for reading this :)
InteresesMontañaNaturalezaSostenibilidadAnimalesMascotasArte y diseñoDibujo y pinturaBricolaje y manualidadesAutodesarrollo
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos ecológicosCuidado de animalesProyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Ciertos conocimientos de:Ayuda domésticaHostelería/turismoTrabajo de caridadProyectos artísticosJardinería
Puedo enseñar:Práctica de idiomas
Que habilidades tienes?
Speaking of my expertise, I was studying English Philology for my Bachelor's and International Relations for my Master's.
In terms of experience, currently I work as an online English language tutor for international students. I really like it, as it brings me closer to people from other cultures and gives me the possibility to share my knowledge. Except for that, I have an extensive experience of working in the office environment coordinating various kinds of operation and administrative processes; also managing logistics / organisation of events / trainings etc. I'm very diligent and patient and can work with a big flow of people and customers. More details below:
- While working at the tourism agency I was helping large amount of people to cope with the visa requirements to many countries they were willing to visit.
- During my work at the Visa Application Center, I was managing the work of the customer representative department, and making sure all of the problematic issues requiring additional attention were resolved in a peaceful manner.
- While working at the US Diplomatic Mission I was engaged with making sure all administrative functions run smoothly and worked on the development of training program for the staff.
- My favourite job experience, however, was working at the concert agency, where I accompanied music artists during their tours in Ukraine to provide translation services. I was also the primary contact point between them and the team of organisers.
To sum up, my best developed skills are communication, hardworking and devoted attitude, positive approach and positive reinforcement, and desire to learn and discover :)
- I love music and all musical events. During my student exchange program I worked as a bartender at a big cultural venue in the Netherlands. There, I realised how much it means for me to be connected to an artistic space and how much inspiration it could bring.
- I'm learning to play guitar and I'm fascinated by all the music instruments in general.
- I also love photography.
- I love to make hand-made products and to paint.
- I love to accompany people.
- I love art in a way as to appreciate how people express their creativity and emotions.
- I love to bring the feeling of peacefulness to people.
Permiso de conducir