We're a couple, Patrick (born in 1956) and Pascale (born in 1960). We love music (Patrick plays the accordion and Pascale the tinwhistle), and nature. Patrick is a beekeeper, but without bees for the time being. Pascale is a crocheter and a spinner (with a drop spindle, not yet with a wheel).
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
Travellers will learn eco-friendly techniques (if they don't already know them...), we will share what we love (music, beekeeping, crochet, spinning).
We will love to learn from them anything they will be willing to share.
I'm currently renovating the house built by my great-grand-father around 1905 and need help with this renovation and in the garden :
- realisation of a lime floor
- ecological treatment of the timber framework and the beams (with turpentine)
- thermal insulation of an attic with wood wool
- renovation ot the electricity network so that it complies with safety standards
- repointing of stone walls with lime pointing
- renovation of a wooden floor
- renovation of a bathroom
- realisation of dry toilets
- realisation of an apiary
- renovation of a log shelter (realisation of a vegetable roof)
- assembling of a glass greenhouse
- realisation of a vegetable garden following the rules of permaculture and with boxwood squares
- planting of willows to delimit the compost area
- realisation of a flower meadow and a spiral for aromatics
- trimming of apple trees
- digging of a pond
- chopping wood
- renovation of a well
- building of a bread oven
Independant "gîte" for 4 persons, and if needed a tent for 2 persons who will share the bathroom of the "gîte"
In their sparetime, travellers will discover a region which is rich culturally. In our village, there is a medevial castle to visit, and also a small heritage center called "la ferme d'antan" (farm of yesteryear). There are two nice medieval towns to visit about 30 kms away. In the summertime, there are lots of festivals and also typical "fest noz" in the evenings (celtic music and dances).
The sea is 25 kms from our home.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Más de dos
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week