829 “me gusta”
Namaste with all of you !
Please read carefully all the profile to avoid misunderstanding and wasting of time for both of us, and if you agree send us a custom message.
We are a franco-peruvian family living at the Peruvian rainforest. Some years ago, we have created an association which aims to transmit Peruvian ancestral know-how (lifestyle and healing) : we have open a holistic center in Nazca, we heal people, we share how to heal through workshops, conferences, blogs and Youtube videos and we sell local arts and crafts.
The new step for us is to build an eco-holistic community & center at the rainforest by collaborating with the neighboring indigenous community.
This center will be a healing center and will allow visitors to learn about permaculture, ecological constructions, alternative medicine, spiritual development, and much more. To create this project , we need courageous and voluntary arms who love Pachamama as much as we do.
We need help to :
- Care our 2 kids
- Help in house (cleaning and cooking)
- Eco construction
- You will need to participate and afford in the purchase of the groceries (we supply the 3 daily meals).
- We are a family of 4, Claire 32 years old from France, Jose a shaman from Peru 38 year old, Maya our 3 years old daughter and Noah a 4 months baby born.
- Our budget is very limited: we cannot afford fancy, cravings or whim stuffs
- We're not consumers: we utilize the little resources that we have
- We are eco and do reclycling
- We're humble, simple and altruist
- Both of us are holistic therapist, doing: Reiki, reflexology, Shiatsu, Thai, Tai Chi, Medium, Alchemist, Shaman, etc.
- We do not believe on the Pandemic.
Please highly we will appreciate if you respect our lifestyle as we are not involved at all with any kind of:
- Weed or Cannabis
- Hallucinogens (including Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, San Pedro, etc)
- Complaining & Negative.
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Compañía para ancianos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda en una granja
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
We have a lot to share with you:
• Spanish or French lessons
• Therapies, massages, coaching, advices to have a natural and peaceful life
• UFO watching and sharing.
• Also, Spiritual Retreat & formation: Shamanism, exorcism, natural remedies & cosmetics, and much more.
• To enjoy your day and time, you have the river beach, countryside, old downtown, rivers, bicycle path and much more
We need someone to help us:
- Active & proactive
- Independent & auto-motivated
- Hardworking with non supervision
- Altruist & humble
- Someone easy, simple and not complicated
We need at least 3 weeks staying with us.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
russian, german, italian
We do live in Puerto Bermudez near to Pucallpa.
Our house is not spacious but full of love and joy. You'll sleep in simple beds. also you have the options of hammac and camping tent.
We do provide 3 meals food which are simple, easy, healthy and natural without any kind of meat, chemical, preservative or container product.
We need help from Monday to Friday, maximum 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. We are very flexibles and easy going.
On the weekends (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday), people needs to leave the house or we're not responsible for the daily meals & life as these are our family days off.
We're developing a self-sufficient project mixed with an eco and sacred land for flora and fauna rights. We're also preparing ourselves and the land for the coming new era on the next years.
We have a very simple, humble, healthy and zen life. We sleep early and we try to wakeup early.
We need at least 3 weeks staying with us.
There are not confort, neither amenities or leisure places as we are beginning with our project.
Namaste and Love each other
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
We are also digital nomads or freelance
most welcome campervans
yes to pets
Más de dos
5 hours per day, 5 days per week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: