Have you ever wanted to work with a cool team that follows the principles of Sustainability and understands the benefits of organic food while residing on the stunning island next to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world? Here's the dream opportunity!
This is our family business located in Bol on the ancient island of Brač, Croatia. We run a local restaurant business, where organic, local and seasonal food is prepared. We strive to be the wave of change, as our belief is that the choices we make about the food we eat, how and where it’s grown and how it’s prepared directly impacts our well being, the health of our community and the Sustainability of the planet.
Cocinar para toda la familia
Learning from our Chefs about the preparation of vegan meals by using local, seasonal and organic ingredients. Getting the opportunity to meet local people, understand their rich cultural heritage while enjoying the incredible natural beauties of the island of Brač.
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
El anfitrión ha indicado que pagará al menos el salario mínimo por hora de su país por cada hora trabajada y que también ofrecerá alojamiento. Pide ayuda con un negocio o una actividad empresarial. Ponte en contacto directamente con el anfitrión mediante la mensajería de la página para obtener más información y detalles sobre el salario ofrecido. Cualquier acuerdo con el anfitrión debe cerrarse por anticipado.
For the summer season of 2021, we are looking for:
Two people who can help us at our bistro's kitchen.
The minimum stay is 2 months (preferably longer, ideally for the whole season (5 months, May-September). Earlier arrival is also possible.
The tasks include:
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruits and vegetables.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
We expect you to have some experience and knowledge in kitchen work, good knowledge of food, health and safety regulations and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You need be reliable, motivated and sustainability-conscious person.
The working hours are 4-5h, 6 days/week.
- Two plant-based meals daily OR minimum wage
- A very pleasant working environment
We have two options:
* Room in the house situated in the center of the village of Bol, with access to the fully furnished kitchen, indoor and outdoor showers and toilets.
* The tent placed in our organic farm, equipped with toilet, cold water shower and electricity connection. It is located on approximately 1km away from the center of the village. It is ideal for the couple or friends.
While in Bol, various activities are possible:
Daytrips, excursions, wine tours, cinema, boat/car/motorbike/bike rentals, windsurfing courses, paddle boarding, snorkelling, diving, hiking, skydiving and many more. You will be a part of a happy community of organic maniacs.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión dice que acepta a viajeros con mascotas.
Más de dos
The working hours are from 4-5h, 6 days in a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: