I am Alice, founder and CEO of the hostel and travel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam. Our mission is to creat a hub for travellers to meet young locals. We offer comfortable stay, cultural activities and travel services.
I enjoy my work as I can manage my time among as a mom of 2 little girls and a business woman. The experiences of managing a family can apply for managing a homestay and vice versa. It is super important to a working mom like me.
To build our brand globally, we need to develop our blogs and social media channels with useful information for travellers, from both local views and travellers's views. For our local views, we need helpers to proofread our staffs' writing. For travellers' views, we need helpers to write about your own travel experiences in Vietnam.
We believe that we can bring a mutual benefit for both sides because:
- We are a young organization with highly experienced managers and young dynamic crew, we can introduce you the Vietnamese working environment and share with you our experiences.
- You are belong to our target markets, so working with you helps us unterstand more about our customers' insights.
Cocinar para toda la familia
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
As travel industry is growing fast in Vietnam, there are lots of potential works for helpers who are passionate about travel, culture, food, content marketing and social media. Helpers have a chance to interact with our travel experts and customers for more profound understanding.
Helpers have chance to join our various Vietnamese cultural activities to learn about Vietnamese culture and bond with our Vietnamese and foreign customers.
Our management team and marketing managers have a strong foundation on business development, so we can exchange working experiences with each other. We are open for helpers with little working experiences as long as they can use English flexibly for our blog posts and social media interactions.
We welcome helpers who can:
(1) help with cleaning our hostel. It is a small house with 3 rooms and 1 common room, normally it just takes 2 hours to finish all cleaning and making dorm beds.
(2) write posts about travel in Vietnam or our activities or proofread our marketing materials or other marketing-related works (design, video-making, seeding). Helpers will work closely with our marketing team. We expect our helpers have experiences and working skills to finish their work on time and at highest quality.
(3) help with our hostel work: support our Vietnamese cooking class and Vietnamese family meal (shopping, cooking, cleaning). Helpers will work closely with our host team to deliver Vietnamese culture experiences to our customers. We expect our helpers have good health and willing to explore Vietnamese culture and love interacting with other people.
The helping hours is in average 15 hours/week
We provide 1 bed in our dorms (with personal locker, airconditioner, hot shower). Helpers can cook in our hostel kitchen or eat outside (there are lots of great street food in a walking distance).
Our hostel is right at Hanoi Old Quarter, among other local houses, so living here helps you have a very close view to Vietnamese culture and living style.
Please keep in mind that we do not have a parking lot, and parking in the Old Quarter is highly expensive (1,5-2$/day). So it is better that you travel without a motorbike.
In the time off, helpers can discover Hanoi Old Quarter and try local food. Our hostel is close to main attractions in the city such as: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Temple of Literature, Sword Lake, West Lake, Water Puppet theatre. Public transportions are also very convinient.
As helpers will interact with our Vietnamese customers, they can widen their networking in Vietnam and make new friends.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
3 hours a day, 5 days a week (15 hours a week)