202 “me gusta”
We are a family of 5 with 3 girls ages 13, 10 and 9. We love art, gardening, good food, reading, traveling and music. We've travelled, studied and worked overseas and love hosting other travelers (3 weeks to 2 months). We have a dog, outdoor cat and a friendly family of birds with a nest on our roof by an olive tree. We love music and our girls play drums, piano, guitar and cello. We also enjoy riding our bikes through town, board games and/or baking on weekends.
We have a spacious guest room with a private bath and walk-in closet. Our SF home is located in one of SF’s most desirable neighborhoods, close to public transportation.
We need help with tutoring (math, science homework) and garden.
Vegetarian diet, non-smoking household.
We look forward to meeting you.
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cocinar para toda la familia
Práctica de idiomas
- exposure to family life in SF
- we hosted many aupairs and students in the past and enjoy the cultural exchange
- we share meals together
- my husband and I are former world travelers (slowed down after kids) and we enjoy learning about other cultures
- tutoring girls (help with homework)
- cooking or baking if you know how (let’s trade recipes!)
Beautiful spacious bedroom facing park with private bath and walk-in closet
Special COVID Protocol:
Due to the COVID pandemic, we would need all workawayers to:
1. Take a Covid test (same day result) upon arrival
2. Follow CDC and San Francisco guidelines
3. Maintain the family pod (ie. no social engagements outside the family pod without following the CDC and SF guidelines).
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week