Our organization was established in Nghia Lo town, Yen Bai province - a small town in the northwest of Vietnam and Thai Nguyen city, Thai Nguyen province in the Northeast of Vietnam.
Nghia Lo town is a beautiful, peaceful valley with three main ethnic groups living: Kinh, Thai and Hmong.
Thai Nguyen city is the tourist center of Thai Nguyen province and the northern mountainous provinces. There is a famous tourist area of Nui Coc Lake with many beautiful landscapes, and the Museum of Culture of Vietnamese Nationalities has been sponsored and repaired and upgraded by Swedish SIDA, which is the place to keep most of heritage bearing the identities of the Vietnamese peoples, the famous Xinjiang tea village, Doi Can temple and 91 other historical and cultural relics.
Our town is in a development period, but the children here have not had the opportunity to interact and develop much with foreign languages - a problem that most of the small provinces in Vietnam are encountering. Therefore, our center was established with the desire to build a real foreign language environment and provide a suitable English learning method for children here, helping them to improve their English language skills and knowledge so that they may be afforded better opportunities in life and work in the future.
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
- Nghia Lo is a peaceful small town in the Northwest surrounded by chains of mountains, mild climate and friendly people. You will also have a chance to visit Sa Pa - a famous tourist destination in North Vietnam that attracts a lot of foreign visitors because of its green mountains with rice fields and as a residence to more than 8 minority hill tribes.
- In addition, our town is home to ethnic minorities: Thai, Hmong. Here, you will get to know their culture, habits of living. join the festivals and traditional cultural activities of the people here.
- Thai Nguyen city is the tourist center of Thai Nguyen province and the northern mountainous provinces. There is a famous tourist area of Nui Coc Lake with many beautiful landscapes, and the Museum of Culture of Vietnamese Nationalities has been sponsored and repaired and upgraded by Swedish SIDA, which is the place to keep most of heritage bearing the identities of the Vietnamese peoples, the famous Xinjiang tea village, Doi Can temple and 91 other historical and cultural relics.
- You will enjoy the traditional food of Vietnam and we offer to teach you to cook.
- We regularly organize picnics around the town, you will be amazed by the majestic scenery here, with its vast rice fields, terraced fields Ranked one of the world's most beautiful (at Mu Cang Chai), Nui Coc Lake with many beautiful landscapes, hills, tea fields, ....
- We try to make your experience unforgettable in Vietnam.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
Help in the house
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
FREE ACCOMMODATION AND 3 MEALS PER DAY
The volunteers will live with my family in the town center. We have private rooms for volunteers (3 rooms) with full amenities: each room will include bedroom and bathroom with full bed, matress, pillow, air conditioner, hot water, free wifi ...
We have an organic garden with a sitting space outside which also serves as a common area for volunteers to interact or spend their free time (as you will have plenty).
The volunteers will experience the life of a Vietnamese family, eat together and live with us and are also free to enter and exit at any time.
We have motorbikes which you can borrow. On weekends, you can take time out to travel to other places in North Vietnam like Mu Cang Chai in Yen Bai province, or Nui Coc Lake in Thai Nguyen Province is famous for its many beautiful landscapes,
We are more than willing to help you make your travel arrangements, including bus and train reservations etc.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
We do not have a lot of online work experience, but we will do our best to study and work with you to help students the best....
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Más de dos
Maximum 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: