Hello, we're a French couple in our forties.
We have been living in Portugal, in the Santarem region for 2 years. because vitamin D intake is essential to help my wife fight her disease.
We live in the countryside, with an exceptional view, in a house of 200 m2 with one guest room and a land of 5000 m2 in the middle of olive trees.
The city of Santarem (Gothic capital) is 10 minutes away, and we are ideally located to discover Portugal (bus, trains, taxis, private parking)
Our house is close to the Camino de Santiago de Compostel, close to the Chemin des Pellerins that leads to Fatima.
We are developing our dogs (7) and cats (12) breeding,
If you like nature, animals and peace and quiet, you've come to the right place.
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Cocinar / compras
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda con animales
Ayuda con idiomas
You will learn the Portuguese culture, discover the life of the family kennel (dogs and cats).
You will be able to learn French language, french cook, computer science, discover Portugal,
If you wish to settle permanently in Portugal, we can also help you in your steps (NIF, CRUE, RNH status, advice, recommendations).
We are looking for help with various daily tasks:
- Help with household chores
- Participate in meals
- Participate in the maintenance of our cattery
- Participate pet care and walking dog
- Participate in simple DIY activities
A double room with private WC & bathroom.
Shared living room, kitchen, veranda, terrasses and garden.
House located in the area of bulls, olive trees and vineyards.
I would be delighted when you could help up in house and garden, general maintenance, pet care/walking our dogs.
Possible activities :
- All year round: help with housework, cooking, animal care and dog walking.
- Every days: preparation of BARF meals for our animals.
- When it's too hot to work outside: painting, tiling.
- If you are a graffiti artist, you will be able to express your talents around the theme of animals (dogs / cats) and nature.
- November / December : picking olives, pruning olive trees, and burning the pruned branches.
Flexible schedules, at a rate of 5 hours per day, which can be spread over the week.
Smokers accepted. If you're a non-smoker, we'll smoke outside so as not to inconvenience you.
We like to listen to music during the day.
Short and long stays accepted.
You can be autonomous for your meals if you wish.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week