My name is Tizia, I am a 30 years old German and I have lived in beautiful Tanzania for almost a decade. Together with my Tanzanian husband, I run a hostel and a tour operator in Arusha. Most of our guests are short-term guests since they start Safari and Hiking Trips from here. Our hostel is located in the north of Arusha city, at the slopes of beautiful Mt. Meru.
Additionally to our hostel and the tour operatr we founded an NGO to support local projects with volunteers and interns from abroad. They also stay at our hostel, so it's always busy at our place! Staying with us will give you an inside in Tanzanian culture as well as running a hostel and an NGO.
We are looking for support in the following flields:
- Marketing experts SEO to help us promoting our websites and social media
- Photographer with good camera equipment and picture and video editing skills
- Writer who can help us producing content like blog articles, edit texts from the websites, etc.
!!!You need to bring your own computer!!!
- Furthermore our staff is interested in learning German
If you have any other experiences or skills that you want to involve while working with us please contact us any time!
Trabajo de caridad
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
You will live in the hostel with our guests and volunteers and you will be in daily contact with the locals we work with.
We are happy to arrange any of the following trips for you:
- Mt. Kilimanjaro & Mt. Meru hikes
- Maasai village & market trips
- Chemka Hot Springs (crystal clear water, a must!)
- Coffee tour of local plantations
- Waterfall day trips and hiking
- Swahili lessons
- Local cooking classes
- Lake Duluti & forest walks
- And all the incredible safari's available in Tanzania!
Tanzania, and Arusha, are incredible places steeped in culture and beauty - don't miss out on some of the coolest sights in Africa!
Thank you very much for considering supporting us.
We have some exciting work for you!
My Tanzanian husband and I run a hostel, a tour operator and an NGO for volunteering and internships.
We are always looking for open-minded people who can help us in the following fields:
- SEO and SEM
- Taking pictures and videos (and editing as well) of our volunteers and projects
- Training our staff in working in the fields of guest relation and computer work
- Helping us running our social media, e.g. improving our Instagram and Facebook performance
- Some of our staff wants to learn German
Furthermore you are always welcome to bring in your own ideas as we value them a lot!
Swahili (Kiswahili): Fluido
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Our staff is interested in learning German.
In most cases we can provide accommodation in a private room.
In some cases we might request you to share a room with people of the same gender.
We provide two meals a day.
The area has a lot to offer. Safaris and Mountain Climbing, Hiking Tours: Waterfalls, hot springs, forests and Lake Duluti), Cultural Tour: Maasai Market & villages
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Our internet connection is not fast, but is generally stable. Plan on 3-4MB upload and 3-4MB download speeds. Cell phone data tends to run 2MB Upload/Download, but data is fairly cheap.
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: