22 “me gusta”
I live with my husband next to Jericho Beach, Kitsilano , Vancouver in a house with a garden. We moved here 6 months ago. There is 500 meters to Jericho Beach, Vancouver Yacht Club, tennis courts and Vancouver Sailing Club where you can rent a kayak, SUB and sailing boats. Spanish Banks Beaches with Volleyball Courts are 15 minutes walk from home. We live next to Point Grey bike line which will take you to 134 meter long Kits pool, Kits Beach with volleyball and tennis courts and Granville Island where you can enjoy Art Galleries, artistic shops and fresh farmers market. We are 5 km from UBC, Anthropology Museum and Wreck Beach. 3km from Pacific Spirit Park. 500 meters from No Frills, Breka Cafe, A&W, Pizza and Sushi places. 1km from Banyen books and music store and Aphroditis Cafe.
There are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a big basement.
No smoking house. No pets.
We usually wake up 6:30 am and go to bed at 10:30 pm.
I am looking for a non-smoking Carpenter / DIY person or two to transform our garden into a beautiful oasis full of vegetables, herbs and a cosy place to hang out.
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
- Opportunity to learn about permaculture and organic farming.
- Opportunity to learn to cook homemade meals from home products.
- Opportunity to learn languages.
- Opportunity to learn about the microbiome, nutrition, chronic pain, trauma healing.
- Piano available at home.
- I would love to show you beautiful hiking trails, go biking, go play volleyball and tennis, visit Granville Island. Go mountain biking to North Shore and go hiking to Grouse Grind Mountain!
- Carpenter / DIY / Construction /Builder
- help 5h a day / 5 days a week
- early morning start
- minimum stay 2 weeks
- know how to use a drill & hand saw
- Build a vertical garden
- Build raised beds / hinged hoop houses
- Build raised garden beds and a compost bin out of pallets (04 & 05)
- Pick up pallets and soil from donors
- Fill the raised beds with soil
- Cut the grass
- Edge the lawn
- Build a fire pit and a fireplace/BBQ from used bricks
- Have fun!
Chino (mandarín): Fluido
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
I would love to learn some Italian and I am happy to speak English, Polish or Russian with you.
Own bedroom either on the main floor or in the basement - your choice.
Strong internet signal.
46' TV in a Living Room.
I am doing Healthy Keto Intermittent Fasting 8/16h. I cook homemade meals which I am happy to share. However, I do not cook every day, so the share option will not always be there.
I will provide groceries for 3 meals a day so you can cook your own meals when I am not cooking or if what I am making is not to your taste.
No Frills store is 5 minutes walk from home. UBC Farms Market is 30 minutes away. Whole Foods is 30 minutes walk away.
We pretty much never drink alcohol so you would need to buy your own. The Liquor store is 5 minutes walk from home.
No cigarettes, cannabis or other drugs, please.
Travel to Canada:
- bus stops (4,7,9,99)
- EVO parking zone
- 24 h open Breka Cafe
- 3 minutes walk to Jericho Beach
- 20 minutes walk to Pacific Spirit Park
- you can store your bike with us
- free parking space
- we usually go to North Shore twice a week to mountain bike and hike - you are welcome to come with us.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión ha indicado que le encanta acoger a nómadas digitales.
5 hours a day, 5 days a week