Hello! I travel and live on a yacht! I am currently standing in Melilla, Spain.
If you want to know the sea romance and get the experience of living on a boat and come to a different reality, come to visit!) In response, I ask you to help with the repair, cleaning, and maintenance of the boat.
I do not pay for food for volunteers. But in return, I give my emotions and my knowledge, as well as free accommodation and adventures.
You can also join if you are working remotely for sharing the cost of fuel, parking, food (the level of costs is the same as you spend in normal life) + Assistance in repairs, if required during the movement and sailing.
Please answer a few questions in the welcome message:
1. What do you want to get from being on board and what interests you the most?
2. Do you have any work away experience or are you the first time?
3. Do you know how to work with your hands and your skills, how can you be useful to the yacht on which you live? :)
Update: We are based in Almeria, Spain. And we move east towards the Balearic Islands.
There are 2 people on board now, there is a cabin for 2 people.
Fresh news updated regularly:
1. Now we are not far from Cartagena and we are heading to Tunisia via Ibiza and the rest of the Balearic Islands.
2. The rules for paying for food and stay on board have been changed.
Práctica de idiomas
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
I can teach you sailing, the Russian language, scuba diving skills,
Boat repair, sail repair, spare parts search.
Este anfitrión ofrece intercambio de idiomas
Este anfitrión ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro.
Ponte en contacto con él para obtener más información.
Separate bedroom with toilet and 1 double bed.
Summer shower on the deck
Laundry in the city.
Main Shower on the marin
Now I am in the city of Melilla, this is a unique city of autonomy of Spain in Africa and a unique history and beauty
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
I work remotely 5 days a week. I always have internet, mobile.
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 3 days a week