Ours is a model program set in the midst of a huge coconut grove, surrounded by Hills on all sides, a Water stream, and a beautiful tropical landscape in Mandrem, Goa, India. It is a space with the idea of reconnecting to nature and ourselves (self-sustainability and reconnecting to life). Sharing Arts and Ideas to Inspire change & enrich better lives, with a focus on all art forms, movement arts, meditation, and physical healing. We started before the second wave, but due to lockdown, we had to stop our expansion.
We were a bunch of friends, travelers who came up with this idea on our journey of exploring our lives. Now, I, Rishi have decided to continue working on building this self-sustainable project combined with Healing. Born and raised in the north of India, mostly Delhi. I have been working with network giants like Cisco and Brocade as a network consultant. I have quit my corporate life and move towards following my dreams. I had been working remotely and traveling for the last 5 years, exploring life and learning photography.
About the property, We have a two-story house, two beautiful gardens with an outhouse and a well. In our plan, fits a shala upstairs with a beautifully designed Bamboo roof and decor, a meditation space, a sauna, Library, and an organic kitchen. There is an abundance of nature around, the backyard has a 180-degree farm and hill view and in the front, we have the Coconut grove.
Before the second wave, we have started with a few activities & workshops based on our idea, like the Coconut leaf art workshop, other breathing, and healing activities.
We have had a lot of photoshoots in our premises for different clothing lines, Music videos for musicians and others. So a lot of opportunities of practicing your art here and collaborations.
We will also be involved in Bamboo, Pottery, Earth, Macrame, and other DIY workshops/projects on regular basis.
We are welcoming collaborations with the above creative arts for any possible ways of energy exchange. I am into photography and learning about Bamboo architecture and design.
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
We believe we all could mutually grow in our own spaces supporting each other, collaborating.
We would love to host you here as our guest and have your space to practice your Art while helping us implement our plans. So to exchange, we have love, gratitude and below,
- Beautiful and peaceful accommodation with full wi-fi connectivity.
- Simple and healthy vegetarian/Vegan food mostly sourced locally as per our theme (we don't use packed ingredients).
- Perfect platform to build/practice your art with us while living in nature.
- Collaborate with other artists of interesting domains.
- I am a photographer and would love to offer photography as an exchange for your art to develop. (insta : rishiness)
- We would love all to be a part of us as a team and hence we would love to offer,
a. Platform/space to artists/builders for their tuck shops
b. Practice their art in the future in form of workshops/retreats/daily/weekly/online classes.
c. We all could grow together.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
We are welcoming collaborations with the below creative & building arts,
1. (update) We are open to inviting Digital Marketing Consultants to help us build our brand in the virtual space. This will be a paid job soon and guests are free to continue their freelancing tasks. We will have a lot of work/leads in this space.
2. As Permaculture is the core of our ideas, we want to actively move in that direction. Please connect to share our ideas.
Gardening: (update) We plan to use our gardens as a playground for permaculture and eventually grow into the development of agricultural ecosystems intended to be sustainable and self-sufficient, which literally is the meaning of permaculture :) focusing on Organic farming & Organic kitchen.
3. We also require help with interior designing and landscaping the space.
4. Bamboo & Earth construction:
(Update) We are open for collaborations with Build architects/Bamboo architects/Mud & Bamboo artists/ 3d models/Concept designers/Bamboo artists/Students.
(Update) We are at the stage of starting Bamboo construction in a week.
We have enough space and bandwidth to be continually involved in Bamboo and Earth construction. We could use our space as a model plan (platform) and studio, conducting workshops, sharing the art of Bamboo DIY, and have our own platform to grow in this domain. My idea of pursuing this art is inspired by Auroville Bamboo and Earth center, also bambooU.
5. (Update) We are open to welcome collaborations/help on Pottery, Macrame, and also performing arts.
6. (update) We are also inviting help from Experienced Space creators and General Maintenance with creative ideas
We have below features of accommodations available,
- A beautiful outhouse includes a bedroom, attached kitchen, and a cute common washroom in the garden.
- A beautiful 1BHK studio with a big kitchen and a living room and balcony on 2 sides with beautiful hill views.
- TPs and Bamboo spaces coming soon.
- Wifi connectivity
- Common terrace to practice Yoga/Meditation/movement exercise.
- Common Garden to spend your leisure time/read.
- Beatiful neighborhood surrounded with nature.
We recommend artists to enjoy their leisure time with suitable surrounding environments/activities/arts/workspaces.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
We also plan to have a co-working space soon, so we welcome them all in any forms.
We have parking space for campervans.
We welcome workawayers with pets, only if they are well trained and hygienic.
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week