Informações do perfil
Informações de viagem
Meu próximo destino:Switzerland Ver tudo
Hi there, this is Michelle, a vegetarian from Hong Kong, like to explore the world, widen horizons, experience different cultures, live and work in nature. Am ready to serve and learn different skills to support the host. With cheerful and enthusiastic character of an Aries, and high flexibility and adaptability of a Rat (Chinese Horoscope), believe in never complaint, needn't worry, and always feel thankful. Treasure every workaway trips, as they grant me opportunity to know, improve and excel more of myself!
Twenty-two previous Workaway trips (days of stay)
1. Nantou, Taiwan (8) : Eco village - planting, cooking, housekeeping, reading Oracle Cards
2. Mission Beach, Cairns, Australia (15) : Organic banana farm - harvesting, weeding, packaging, housekeeping
3. Innisfail, Cairns, Australia (24) : Resort house - washing cars, truck and boats, weeding, cooking, housekeeping
4. Gochang, South Korea (9) : Traditional Korean House - renovating walls, weeding, housekeeping
5. Jo gi am, South Korea (35) : Eco village - making organic soaps and soy candles, taking care of animals (horses, cows, pigs, sheep), trimming chestnut trees, harvesting veggie, housekeeping, giving singing bowls treatments
6. Birken, Vancouver, Canada (35) : Bakery - baking, selling bakery at Farmers’ Markets, harvesting veggie and fruits, weeding, housekeeping
7. Vancouver Island, Canada (15) : Veggie farm - planting, weeding, harvesting, packaging, selling at Farmers’ Market, housekeeping
8. Okinawa, Japan (32) : Flower and veggie farm - planting flowers, harvesting veggie, weeding, housekeeping
9. Karekare, Auckland, New Zealand (34) : Retreat centre - weeding, painting, housekeeping two guesthouses, laundry and ironing bedding
10. Algies Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (16) : Two boutiques - sorting/hanging up/steaming clothes, set up for Market Sale, housekeeping and gardening
11. Kerikeri, Auckland, New Zealand (6) - preparing a surprise birthday party, housekeeping and gardening
12. Mangawhai, Auckland, New Zealand (8) - gardening
13. Matheson Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (8) - gardening, ironing, housekeeping
14. Ratchaburi, Thailand (8) : New Organic Farm - refining profile, weeding, helping at cafe
15. Surat Thani, Thailand (17) : Eco Village - farming and gardening
16. Don Sak, Thailand (13) : Beach Resort - dusting sala, house deep-cleaning, weeding, building walls
17. Fanny Bay, Vancouver Island, Canada (21) : Plant nursery, vegetable farm - gardening, planting, painting
18. Kelowna, Canada (8) : seeding pasture, cleaning stables, piling up rocks, building dry wall
19. Okanagan Lake, Canada (8) : weeding, planting, sweeping decks & sauna hut with meter of sand, helping with fire wood cutting and installing plaster boards
20. Salmon Arm, Canada (28) : farming, gardening, housekeeping
21. Nelson, Canada (64) : Retreat centre - farming, gardening, painting, helping with construction projects, housekeeping, cooking, care taking of guests
22. Paphos, Cyprus (32) : BnB yurts - housekeeping, cooking and bakery
Habilidades e conhecimento para compartilhar ou aprenderJardinagemProjetos de construção/faça você mesmoManutenção geralCriar/cozinhar refeições caseirasVida na fazendaProjetos ambientaisAjuda a cuidar da casaCuidar de animaisHotelaria/turismoEnsino
Conhecimento de:Trabalho beneficente
Quais são suas habilidades?
Energy Healing (Reiki Master, Magnified Healing Level I & III, Theta Healing), Sound Therapy (Nepalese Singing Bowls), Oracle Card Reading, Mini tennis coach, Tennis official
Chinês (mandarim): Fluente
Chinese (Cantonese): Fluente
Chinese Hong Kong
Always being blessed and loved by the Universe. Believing every Workaway trip is well arranged. Treasure every opportunity to meet with challenges, sharing different precious lessons and unique miracles with people.
Mais algumas informações
Carteira de motorista
Vegetarian, eating dairy products, quit alcohol & coffee
This is the most comfortable, best energy home I’ve ever stayed in all my workaway trip. Every element is down-to-earth, pure and affectionate. Anita is a beautiful brave soul, embraced with love and gratitude. She is not only an excellent chef, cooks healthy and super delicious meals, but also well-organized, dedicates
She is beyond brilliant. She is hard working, gracious, anticipates needs and difficulties. An amazing healer to boot.
She has become a treasured friend for life.
I WANT HER BACK......
This is my 9th workaway trip. Quite different from my previous eight trips in terms of food and Wifi supplies, job tasks as well as interactions with other
- last minute notice of no food supply
- No Wi-Fi at the place I stayed for the first 2 weeks
- Overall 85% of my job task was housekeeping at 2
This Eco Village is my dream living place. Believe or not, I enjoy staying there much more than my home city! Apart from fresh organic food and excellent living environment, what amazed me is her implementation of Seongye Practice in daily life - love of the Universe, love of nature and love of
As a super frequent traveler himself, Seiji-san is the most kind and considerate host I ever met. He just requires us to work from 0800-1100, Monday to Friday. His guesthouse is not only clean, spacious, well-equipped, but also close to his farms, nice beaches and a shopping center.
This is my first time
She is thoughtful, helpful and caring and was a great help to us. She is a very interesting person who has made some very bold life choices and I admire her willpower in following through with them. She was great company too. She is a very hard worker- sometimes it was hard to get her to stop! For someone that does not have
I'm too blessed to meet n live with Wonder Woman n Superman at one time in the same roof for over a month. You know, Hong Kong people is famous of working long hours over the world already, but compare with them, we are far too inferior. Eileen works over 18-20 hours nonstop on baking days (except meals),
Lawrence host workaway .