Hello dear future friend!
I'm Livia, I run an eco-campsite called Szellős Rét (Field of Breeze), a family business located in the remote village of Bálványos, close to Balaton, Hungary. This is a 3-acre piece of paradise, where guests can come with their own tents, rent one of our nomad tents (similar to yurts), or stay in our little guest house. We generally host families with children and young couples, and world travellers often find us too!
We have a little restaurant onsite, offering vegetarian and vegan food, local farm cheese, local wines and excellent craft-beers.
On our land we also do a little farming: we are growing vegetables, making home-made jams and syrups using our fruits and herbs, and on our fields and in our natural forests even deers and foxes live.
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
Staying with us would be a nice experience for you:
- This is a peaceful life. While we have our comfort (village, infrastructure, internet, etc.), we do live in harmony with nature, WE DO CARE.
- Helping us CREATE BEAUTIFUL things, working in a garden, doing manual work with us can be a great experience: you can ease your mind, you can feel that you are alive, get satisfaction from the work done, the beauty you created..
- You'll MEET NICE PEOPLE here from many countries, and have great conversations with them.
- You can LEARN how to COOK the delicious food we make - vegetarian, mostly from locally sourced / home-grown materials..
- You can also do YOGA & MEDITATION here, join group practices sometimes...
So, while being here, you can live and feel like a Human Being, and you will be treated as such.
Este anfitrião oferece acomodação e remuneração.
O anfitrião indicou que vai pagar um valor equivalente ao menos ao salário mínimo do país por hora trabalhada e a acomodação também vai ser fornecida. Está buscando ajuda com um estabelecimento ou atividade comercial. Entre em contato com o anfitrião pelo sistema de mensagens para obter mais informações sobre o pagamento oferecido. Qualquer acordo deve ser combinado com antecedência com o anfitrião.
The touristic season is nearly over and to wind it up I’m hosting a three-day cultural festival on the property, on 2-4 September. We expect to see about 200-300 people over the three days - a chilled and family-friendly vibe, with a programme that includes eco-lifestyle workshops, daily yoga/meditation, theatre, dance, film screenings, music and evening campfire.
I’m calling for volunteers to help with the festival lead-up preparation and on-the-day responsibilities. Come and be part of this unique experience!
The tasks we require support with are:
- Cooking meals for the volunteer team
- Setting up accommodation for artists and volunteers (making beds, helping with laundry, cleaning, setting up/pulling down tents)
- General cleaning/maintenance of facilities (cleaning toilets, sorting rubbish, clearing dishes and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy)
- Get creative and help with decorating the site (eg, building/painting signage, let your creative brain go wild)
- On-the-day support, assisting guests with queries and directions around the site (you could be located at the information desk or roving the field)
- If you are skilled with photography/videography and can contribute in this way (with your own gear), we’d love to hear from you (this is a PAID position!)
Volunteer positions (unpaid) - in return for helping with these tasks, you will receive accommodation in a tent with a comfortable mattress, all meals, and of course the opportunity to participate in the festival itself.
Paid position - we are offering payment for photography/videography services. If you are skilled in this area and have your own gear, we’d love to get you on board! We’d like moments captured throughout the festival and receive edited/finalised files, for use on our social media pages.
Get in touch if you’d like to be a part of this magical experience! You’ll hear back from me or Jess, who is currently volunteering and can vouch for us ;)
We look forward to hearing from you!
While staying with us, we can provide you a camping tent with a very comfortable mattress. - -
Our village is 10 kilometers south from the lake Balaton, with great beaches in the summertime, or to go sailing.. Our neighborhood is a great place for hiking. At summer there are many cultural programs at the lakeshore towns (Balatonfoldvar, Siofok).
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Here you can work online as we have great wi-fi in the outdoor common areas. Also, we'd welcome someone who shoots great photos and videos and creates posts to our Insta and Facebook profiles.
As we are a campsite, we do welcome your camper vans as well. You can choose your own spot on the field or under the trees.
40 hours a week (min.)
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: