We are a family of 4 and we are looking for a friendly guest to help us with cooking and with the kids
Our family :
- Sarah is 3 year old girl. She is a usually very expressive and happy.
- Erwan is 6 year old kid with a lively imagination and full of creativity. He likes playing a lot :)
They both go to school 4 days a week
- Sophie and I are a 39 year old couple. We live in Nantes since 2016
If you come stay with us, you would have a private room. We live in a house near the center of Nantes. We have an extra bike for you
Cuidar de crianças/atividades criativas
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
We are a french-moroccan family living near the center of Nantes.
- Travelling: we travelled from France to Japan during 2 years
- Cooking: we love french and moroccan cuisine, along with indian and japanese
- Walking in nature: we walked along the Lycia way in Turkey and the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage in Japan, and enjoy walking along nearby rivers during the week-ends
- Cycling: we travelled by bicycle in France, Belgium, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan
- Music: we have a hifi soundsystem and listen to plenty of jazz, electronic, reggae and world music
- Festivals: we went to Burning Man, Nowhere, Fusion and Boom
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
You can cook one meal per day (vegetarian or not, as you prefer)
You can also pick the kids at school in the afternoon (4.45pm), play little bit with them after school, do some babysitting if we go out at night
We live in a house near the center of the city. You will have your own room and bicycle
Nantes is a great town to visit. It is a vibrant cultural city on the banks of the Loire river. There are many monuments, bars, restaurants, arts exhibitions. It is less that 1h drive from the ocean, and is located at the crossroad of Brittany and Vendée.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Este anfitrião indicou que adora hospedar nômades digitais.
There is a space for a vehicule by the house (tiny space but a medium campervan can fit)
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: