It's a place you could go hiking and camping among the magnificent mountains covered with bamboo forest.
- Bamboo sprouts
- Tea leaves
are the best souvenirs if you have the chance to stop by.
We have several
- beautiful waterfalls
- Divine tree forest
- River Tracing spot
around where you should never miss out
What’s more, If you are interested in primitive living, you might have the chance to
- go to the natural night market in the forest
- meet some local indigenous hunter.
And our daily mission is to provide people fresh and yummy veggies which carefully nursed by our mother nature :
- Birds as the guard,
- the microbes as the doctor
- the spring water, the dew ,
- the wind, the sunshine and your big hand
Before decided to stay here as a farmer, I love to WWOOFing around, get to know different culture , meet people and share the experience about their life style.
My daily life is farming in the field, but also loving to do cooking and any kinds of DIY stuff (especially natural building, and handcraft)
My manager Hank is the expert at nursing the bamboo sprout and we are trying to learn more about the variety use
of bamboo, if you have any interest or experiences, please let us know.
Hank & his spouse with their energetic kid sometimes will stop by, recently they are running a traditional house in Daxi as a fusion space for people to realize the culture , to taste the local food, to display artist's craft and you are welcome to be the teacher if you have some special skill and talent could perform to the people.
Occasionally, we host various activities for people to come. And anybody is welcome to share their talent and experiences here. Please enjoy your time during your stay.
Prática de idiomas
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Ajuda em fazenda
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
During your stay , you could learn how to
- grow your own food
- nursing the soil
- make good use of the local plant and materials
- do bamboo weaving and handicraft
You could also
- meet local hunter,
- practice different languages,
- do anything you like to , depends on your ability.
Este anfitrião oferece acomodação e remuneração.
O anfitrião indicou que vai pagar um valor equivalente ao menos ao salário mínimo do país por hora trabalhada e a acomodação também vai ser fornecida. Está buscando ajuda com um estabelecimento ou atividade comercial. Entre em contato com o anfitrião pelo sistema de mensagens para obter mais informações sobre o pagamento oferecido. Qualquer acordo deve ser combinado com antecedência com o anfitrião.
We are looking for people who love the nature and can also take care of themselves.
because I might not be there on the weekends.
The main help might be help the daily farm work, like harvesting, weeding, packing, etc.
if the camping site restart again, we might need your help for some basic maintenance.
And we offer pocket money for veggies packing in Winter!
Moreover, I love to exchange anything about cooking , food preservation or handicraft, you are welcome to be the teacher.
If you like, you could design one lovely bamboo hut or anything to make here a better place.
Chinês (mandarim): Fluente
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
Este anfitrião indicou que tem interesse em compartilhar seu idioma ou em aprender um novo.
Entre em contato com ele para obter mais informações.
You could choose to stay in
- cozy sofa bed
- camping with tent at any place you desire to (tree house/ shed)
- hot bath,
- WIFI (unlimited data from my phone)
- decent kitchen with almost everything
- 3 meals with home grown vegetable, grains, and other ingredients
Please help yourselves during your stay.
The farm is located in the mountain,
- secret swimming pool (15 minutes walk)
- the nearest public bus stop besides the waterfall (10 minutes driving)
- the old Daxi tea factory (25 minutes driving)
- the nearest Daxi Township (40 minutes driving)
- LALA Divine tree forest (1 hour driving) _Easy hiking
- HERVEY Divine tree forest (10 minutes driving)_3~4hrs hiking
Normally, I will go back to Taipei City every weekend, so you are welcome to jump in or drop off around Taipei City.
Please bring your
- long-sleeve T-shirt/pants.
- Wellington boots
(We have several spared wellington boots but not sure fit your size)
- Personal Medicine, including mosquito repellent and sun block lotion.
-rain coat and pants
(The wet season in Taiwan could very humid and windy)
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Este anfitrião pode fornecer espaço para vans.
Este anfitrião está aberto a aceitar viajantes com animais de estimação.
Mais de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: