Favorito 33 vezes
I am based in Kuala Lumpur I live with my cat & 1 frequent visitor cat aka stray cat, and a local female flatmate. I am a free thinker and always young at heart. I travel a lot in my younger years and for the past 12 years I live outside Malaysia.
I try to live simple, peaceful, be kind to human being, animals and the environment.
The reason I want to learn Francais is I plan to go back to France and spend for many months there.
Cuidar de animais
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
- My neighbourhood are mostly local. If you want to experience living in the sub-urban KL, and among the local, this place suit you.
- Neighbours at the apartment complex mostly young family & retirees and most of them are muslim.
- The area can be busy in the weekend because my apartment located close to a sport complex. Local came to do their weekend activities. Also it is close to a hiking spot.
- You can experience a typical life for a working-class in Malaysia.
- I have one tenant in one of the room at my apartment. I try to live minimalist from owning a thing to the food I ate. I hate creating a lot of rubbish especially from the food container. I do recycle stuff. Unfortunately this awareness are still at a very low level among Malaysia.
FEMALE only please. Can you teach me Francais. I know some basic words as I have spend time in Paris for 2 months and I need to learn how to pronounce the words correctly with the accents.
My plan for the future is to return to Paris and work & live in an artist residency. If I can speak French, it will make things a lot easier for me.
I wish to have the French lesson 3 hours a day. What time of the day, we can work that out.
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
Este anfitrião indicou que tem interesse em compartilhar seu idioma ou em aprender um novo.
Entre em contato com ele para obter mais informações.
I live in a very simple & basic apartment in sub-urban Kuala Lumpur.
My apartment has no A/C, only fan.
You will have your own bedroom and share shower room with me or with my tenant. Sorry I don't have hot shower at home.
- I don't have wifi at home but you can have a local sim-card with a cheap reliable internet connection as low as RM35 - RM60 / 7-15 euro ( for a month; which is I am using now ).
- You can go places by Grab ( like Uber). The LRT station is a 5 minutes Grab ride, walking about 20 minutes.
- Medium size grocery store and local restaurant about 5 minutes walk.
- Decent size shopping mall and bigger grocery store are about 10 minutes walk.
- There are local selling food on the sidewalk near my house.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Este anfitrião indicou que adora hospedar nômades digitais.