Our hotel is home to all vacationers who like to backpack travel experience.
Our location is very easy to access within walking distance of all the wonders of Bangkok.
We are a small family business, which consists of rooms that can accommodate 36 guests. Just opened in October 2015, we strive to provide the best experience of your stay with us all the lovely guests. We offer different types of rooms and dorms to fit all types of guests, as well as a nice common area for all guests to share his passion for traveling. Our guests are from all over the world. We are also open a small cafe serving drinks to guests and our guests. Our hours are from 7 am to 10 pm. We are looking for workaway who can help us at least one month.
Aide avec les langues
We are seeking for a friend who can help us looking after the check-in, check-out, booking system, breakfast as well as the guest relation. Minimum stay of 1 month. Working from 7am till 12pm.
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
A bed in a female dormitory with free breakfast
We are located in the Pratunam area. 50 meters from the train to the airport
We are really close to everything so you can save your money in travelling around the city. You can either walk or cycling or catch a bus from the front.
- Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, Bangkok Pillar City Shrine, National museum
- Khaosarn Road, for clubbing or departing to all beaches in Thailand,
- The Old Siam Plaza, for traditional Thai dessert tasting and Thai fabric shopping, is just around the corner
- Bank and Money exchange are opposite to the hostel
- Pak Klong Talad, the biggest flower market in Thailand is just around the corner
- Ban Mo, the biggest electronic and parts market is just on the opposite site of the hostel.
-Pahurat, the biggest fabric market in Bangkok know as Little India,
-Klongthom and Sampeng, the biggest retail market for everything,
-China town, a big food hub for the Bangkokian,
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de deux
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week