Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Actividades que me interesan:
Lets try something new everyday! Most of my interests surround art/motorcycling/creative expression.
I ADORE the outdoors and anytype of hiking/kayaking etc :)
Reach out for a chat!☾✩☽
Mi próximo destino:Ecuador - Desde Ene 2022 Hasta Jul 2022 Ver todos
☾ GREETINGS LOVELY ✩ HUMAN BEINGS☽ * Vaccinated * Working on Beginner Spanish*
Unfortunately, at the present time I am not considering any au pair workways! Thank you all for reaching out :)
Currently I am reaching out to workways in Ecuador, Peru, and Hawaii to secure some stays in Early 2022.
I am a passionate, lively, philosophical, creative individual that is constantly looking for my next adventure. I graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador with my Social Work Degree in 2020. Thus, I also have a clear life purpose of helping people, animals, and the world around us! Of course this is intertwined with my love for travelling, exploring/appreciating different cultures, and constantly growing in mind, body, and spirit. Additionally, I adore art projects. I work currently as a social worker with child protection but I also do tattooing on the side. In the future I look forward to doing tattooing full time, especially in relation to my new found project of covering self harm and cancer scars for free!
I love volunteering with animal shelters and children's hospitals (they are where I've spent most of my time over the years). I adore eating a variety of different cultures food, motorcycling, and an odd spontaneous trip to Amsterdam here and there. I'm obsessed with creating content whether that be reworking thrifted embroidered clothing, photography, editing, painting, sculpting, and sometimes cooking/baking. I took a year off my program to live in Ireland as an Au pair/Bartender back in 2016. As I am finally free from my educational shackles it is now time to explore!!
I have made many friends along the way for any host interested I can provide several references to help ensure my good character!
Always looking for a travel buddy or goofy pals in the same area to chat, laugh, or have cider with! please reach out and spread the good energy (:
I get a lot of messages on here, so if you wanna reach out it would be better through WhatsApp 17098857945🦋
InteresesMontañaPlayaNaturalezaNavegar / barcosDeportes de aventuraFitnessYoga / bienestarBaileActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaTrabajo de caridadAgriculturaJardineríaAnimalesArte y diseñoArtes escénicasDibujo y pinturaBricolaje y manualidadesPelículas y televisión
mostrar másMúsicaFotografíaBloggingAstronomíaCocina y alimentaciónPolítica / justicia socialCulturaAutodesarrolloEventos y sociedadModa y belleza
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos ecológicosPráctica de idiomas
Ciertos conocimientos de:JardineríaMantenimiento generalVida en una granjaEnseñanza
Puedo enseñar:Compañía para ancianosCocinar para toda la familiaAyuda domésticaCuidado de animalesHostelería/turismoTrabajo de caridadProyectos artísticosAyuda con ordenadores/Internet
Que habilidades tienes?
-Customer Service 10+ years (supervisor, waitress, receptionist etc.)
-Teaching English, TELF CERTIFIED
-Tattoo Artist /Self Harm Cover Ups/ Cancer Scar Cover Ups
-Web Design, WordPress etc.
-Art Projects (Creative Flow)
-Cooking (Greek & Italian food with a focus on making things healthy)
-Caring for animals (I lived on a Farm)
-Social Work/ Child Welfare/Addictions/Mental Health/Homelessness
-Lots of Travel
Below is a snippet of my resume which focuses on my Social Work Training:
Cell: (709) 885-7945
Social Work Processes, Leadership, Counselling & Communications.
Social Work experience in Child Protection and Non-profit Community organization sectors.
Competent, practical skill set with varied community and commercial experience.
Widespread collaboration and mediation skills for cooperation, analysis and problem-solving.
Counselling experience with vulnerable individuals with addictions, disabilities, and/or complex needs.
Respected team player across functional lines in government, community, and public service divisions.
Practical leadership; communications in children’s recreation camps and university adventure society.
Critical verbal and written dialogue with clients, inter-professional teams, etc. including inter-agency and external party consultation and follow-up.
Education & Training:
• Bachelors of Social Work Degree - Memorial University 2015 – 2020
• Registered Social Worker - NLCSW 2021
• Mental Health First-Aid - Canadian Mental Health Association 2020
• Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training (TCI) - Cornell University 2020
• Trauma Informed Care Training - McMaster University 2020
• Standard First Aid CPR/AED - St. John’s Ambulance 2021
• Brain Story Certification - Alberta Association of Wellness 2021
• Conflict Resolution Training - Government of NL 2021
• Occupational Health and Safety Training - Government of NL 2021
• Hazard Identification Assessment - CCOHS 2021
• Indigenous Culture and Health - Government of NL 2021
• Indigenous Traditions and Meanings - First Light 2021
• Anxiety Practical Intervention - Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute 2021
• Vicarious Trauma, Supporting Resilience - CTRI 2021
• Emotional Literacy & Intelligence Training - Alberta Health Services 2021
• Diversity & Culture: Strategies for Working with Differences - Achieve 2021
• Co-occurring Disorders: IDD and Mental Illness - UT Health San Antonio 2021
• Trauma Informed Care for Individuals with IDD - UT Health San Antonio 2021
• Functional Behavior Assessment and Behavior Support - UT Health 2021
• Genetic Syndromes Associated with IDD - UT Health 2021
• Medical Diagnoses Associated with IDD - UT Health 2021
• Trauma Informed Care for Clinical Providers - UT Health 2021
• Communicating with Individuals with IDD - UT Health 2021
• Integrated Healthcare for Individuals with IDD - UT Health 2021
• Incorporate CBT into your practice: Part I & II - CASW 2021
• Mental Health & Indigenous Partnerships in Suicide Prevention - MHCC 2021
• Ethical Decision Making Framework - CASW 2021
• Supporting survivors of suicide loss: A reflective approach - CASW 2021
• Borderline Personality Disorder for Child Protection Staff - NSCSW 2021
• Impacts of COVID-19 on Women's Mental Health & Substance Use - CIHR 2021
• Intimate Partner Violence & Substance Use During COVID-19 - CEWH 2021
• Trauma Informed Interventions: Indigenous Worldview - Western U 2021
• 2SLGBTQ+ Inclusive Trauma-Informed Care - Western University 2021
• Intercultural Competency Training - Government of NL 2021
• Becoming an Effective Advocate - NLFFA 2021
• Growth of an Innu Child & Family Services Agency - NLFFA 2021
• Trauma Informed Care Training - NLFFA 2021
• Working with Birth Families Training - NLFFA 2021
• The Neuroscience of Resilience - University of Western Ontario 2021
• Social Work and Disability Advocacy through Empower Services - CASW 2021
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - Crisis Trauma Resource Institute 2021
• Blood borne Pathogens Certificate - OSHA 2021
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
TELF CERTIFIED to teach English.
Open to trying all new things!!
-Meeting lovely humans such as yourself!!
Permiso de conducir
Este workawayer aún no ha recibido comentarios.