01/03/2020 - 18/07/2020
I’m Lucy :) I am 20 years old and I’m from Luxembourg.
In July 2019, I finished high school here in Luxembourg. I decided to do a gap year to create my art portfolio before applying to universities as well as take an internship with a graphic design studio. Moreover, I wanted to take the opportunity to travel to other countries.
I would describe myself as kind, creative, honest and always happy to help. I enjoy skiing, hiking, swimming, dancing Zumba, listening to music, reading and drawing. Also, I like to have a good laugh with friends and deeper conversations or discussions about more serious topics. I am motivated to learn more about other people’s cultures, languages and their work. Especially agriculture, gardening and animal care is something I am very curious about, but I’m also happy to learn about anything else! I want to feel part of a project or group and help wherever I can. I hope to meet kind, fun, positive, people and go on adventures all over the world.
- I am a creative person and happy to help with artistic activities such as: painting, drawing, designing, making ceramics, photography and video editing, etc.
- I worked in a clothing store for 3 weeks, so I am able to work with customers.
- I can help around the house with general shores such as cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, etc.
- I could teach you a language, I am a native German and Luxembourgish speaker.
- I can help with outdoor work.
- I am flexible, reliable and can work autonomously and responsible.
- I am motivated and curious to learn new things.
Permiso de conducir