Desde: Gran Bretaña
17/08/2019 - 17/12/2019
Hi, I'm Harry, currently in between high school and university and keen to squeeze as many adventures as possible into this time :)
I have gained many skills from employment and volunteering I've done whilst living in my home in Canterbury, England - for example in retail, administrative work, farm work and child care.
I've worked in 2 hostels - one in the centre of Budapest in which I mostly undertook reception work, and another in a small hostel in rural Romania (Danube Delta region), in which I did all kinds of work, from cleaning to gardening.
- I currently work (paid, not workaway), as an admin assistant on a free range poultry farm; due to this I have experience and knowledge of agricultural industries.
- I have experience of working in a small store; I would work at the cash desk, as well as stacking shelves - I think this shows you that I am the kind of guy who is reliable and hard working.
- I also have experience in childcare, volunteering for a children's group called 'Beavers' (I don't know if this exists outside of the UK? It is a little difficult to explain what it actually is...) Anyway, I love working with the kids and am very enthusiastic about this.
- I play the flute to a high standard :) I am very passionate about music and would love the opportunity to share this
- previous workaways of working in 2 hostels and volunteering as an English class assistant for a primary school
Anything that I can't do, I am a quick learner and am certainly willing to try
Permiso de conducir