Desde: Gran Bretaña
Todos los países
01/01/2021 - 31/12/2021
Not sure how to write short summaries about myself in a short paragraph but here goes:
I'm British but half Greek,
I'm a full time engineer,
and I've been trying to learn German and Greek for a very long time (and failing miserably)
I'm looking to try experiences and opportunities that contrast my normally organised and structured everyday life as well as helping me to become more laid back and spontaneous. Whether that's working outdoors doing manual work, helping to look after animals or working on constructing a building, I'm interested in learning new skills and how other people approach everyday life which could help me in learning to approach things in a more calm sense. Always happy to get stuck in and as I'm very active, you might find it hard to stop me!
All joking aside, I am looking to try new things, do some travelling, meet new people and just try a live a more laid back existence both in and out of my work. I'm excited (and a little nervous) to see where this leads me...
- General household work (cooking, cleaning...)
- Engineer by trade so pretty good at finding ways round unusual problems
- Very active in nature so can do lots of manual work
- Have some experience in working around horses and horse riding (albeit a little rusty)
- Am very organised so am capable in transforming any disorganised space
- Have spent some time helping my parents in their garden and vegetable patch
- Am capable in doing household DIY (painting, decorating, building flat-pack furniture etc.)
While I have a range of skills, I'm also always interested in learning new skills and working on things I've not done before
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
Este workawayer ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro. Ponte en contacto con él directamente para hablar sobre ello.
Permiso de conducir