Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Mi próximo destino:France - Desde May 2022 Hasta Jun 2022 Ver todos
I love nature, almost everything I enjoy doing in my life is someway related with it. My passion is vegan cuisine and I aim to become a great cook someday. I'm very simple: I enjoy eating, spending time with people and exploring natural surroundings on foot. I tend to be trustful, helpful and I'm definitely very sensitive. I appreciate real people, deep conversations and all kind of humor since I don't get offended easily. Creating everyday is something that I need, and my notebook and my kitchen are my favorite canvas.
InteresesMontañaNaturalezaDeportes de aventuraYoga / bienestarActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaJardineríaSostenibilidadIdiomasEscrituraFotografíaCocina y alimentaciónVegetariano o veganoCultura
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos ecológicosEnseñanzaVida en una granjaHostelería/turismo
Ciertos conocimientos de:Proyectos artísticosJardineríaAyuda con ordenadores/InternetCuidado de animalesAyuda doméstica
Puedo enseñar:Práctica de idiomasCocinar para toda la familia
Que habilidades tienes?
- Cooking: Five years ago I had to change my diet to align it to my ethical values, and so I started cooking for myself every day. I am happy with everything I have learned in my own and grateful to internet and the people who have shared their knowledge and tips with me. I also worked in a residential kitchen in Germany for one month.
- Nutrition: I am a diet and nutrition professional, focusing on plant-based diets.
- Writing: I write every day for pleasure, but I had also been working for several months in a company where I had to write news and articles about sustainable energy and make translations from english.
- Creative play: I have been a scout for 14 years, so I am used to dealing with children and have played lots of fun games; an experience that I would be happy to share with others. Some experience at babysitting also.
- Yoga: I had been practicing yoga regularly for 3 years and I could lead some meditation sessions. In fact, I practiced many sports in my life, from most to less important: hiking, via ferrata, yoga, biking, caving, table tennis, swimming, gym, skiing, etc.
-Gardening: I volunteered using WWOOF Spain for several weeks in my country and zome otjers here at Workaway; then, I have some experience at organic agriculture and harvesting.
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I aim to improve my spoken english and learn a bit of another language if possible. I'm very into french.
Permiso de conducir
I'm a strict vegetarian (vegan), it means that I don't consume animal products such as meat, fish, milk, egs, honey... I eat more legumes, nuts and seeds instead. :)