Desde: Gran Bretaña
Gran Bretaña, Sri Lanka
15/01/2020 - 20/10/2021
We are both kind, adventurous, positive and curious people.
We are very grateful for the experiences we have gained through Workaway and are excited to find more meaningful and fulfilling projects to be a part of. We also enjoy meeting likeminded people along the way, this platform seems to have this magic ability of connecting us with excellent humans.
We are a peaceful, enthusiastic, optimistic and friendly couple who are strong willed in seeing the positives of any scenario. We love to share food, stories and occasionally even dance floors!
Looking after animals and pets
Arty skills - Murals, Sculpture, Mosaics,
IT/Admin - Excel, Word, Social Media Marketing
Bartending and Waitressing
Gardening & all general outdoor duties
Cooking - experience in catering for up to 15 people
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
We can teach English and Welsh and would be keen to learn local phrases and a bit of conversational language of each country we visit.
34 & 31
- Dogs, cats and animals of all shapes and sizes - We have been lucky to have been the guardians of an array of different animals during our stay in Sri Lanka. We are experienced in dog walking, grooming, feeding, loving and all the other various tasks of caring for a pet properly. We particularly enjoy this type of experience because we’re huge animal lovers. We are keen to learn more about animal care, especially keeping chickens. so if you have a small handling we’d be interested to help out.
- Yoga & Meditation - We're always looking to learn and practice more, if your project promotes yoga and meditation or even has a bit of space with a hard/flat floor we'd be all the more interested to Workaway with you.
- Sports & fitness - Running & swimming - if there are any good running routes or swim holes near yours? Also, Rhodri has played Football forever and would enjoy a game anytime.
- Walks & Trekking the outdoors - In our free time we take any chance we can to get out & explore nature.
- Hospitality & Tour Guiding - We both have years of experience in working with the public, customer service and hospitality based industries. If you have a project that relies on guests as customers, we would be willing to, manage bookings, meet and greet guests, host them in a more personable way or arrange excursions & activities for them.
- Art - Grace has experience in creating murals, paintings & sculptures. She has contributed to various projects during her trips around the world and also studied Art at A Level.
- Floor Laying - Rhodri has 2 years experience laying carpets, vinyl and tiles or any kind of flooring.
- Data analytics - Rhodri has detailed experience with Microsoft Excel, creating and managing spreadsheets, forecasting and accounting.
- Cooking - Whilst traveling in Colombia, Grace was a chef and manager of a busy Bar/Restaurant, has much experience cooking for dinner parties with large numbers of people and is always happy getting creative in the kitchen. Rhodri is an excellent sous Chef.
- Carpentry, Decorating and General Building Skills - Both of us have some basic skills in these areas (Rhodri more so than Grace) But both of us are eager to learn more, as we have a vision to build our own Earthship in the future. So if you’re building anything like an Earthship, we’d be delighted to be a part of the team!
Permiso de conducir