Información de perfil
Información de viaje
Actividades que me interesan:
Discovering off the beaten paths, learining from the locals, outdoors, active lifestyle, beach, trying local cuisine, learning languages :)
Mi próximo destino:Thailand - Desde Dic 2021 Hasta Dic 2022 Ver todos
Hello! I'm Ania - 26 yo adventurer. I feel the constant need to travel off the beaten track, explore, try to understand things that hide below the surface of the cultures, meet strangers and become friends with them. To eat local food, spend time at the beach, see many diverse landscapes of the world and help someone in need. I thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
I speak fluent polish, english and spanish. I graduated in cultural tourism and journalism. The topic of my master thesis was "The meaning of food in intercultural communication during travels" and I call it one of my biggest passions as well. Seeing people gathered by the table besides all the cultural differences makes me veeeeery happy :)
InteresesPlayaNaturalezaAcampadaDeportes de aventuraDeportes acuáticosFitnessYoga / bienestarActividades al aire libreSenderismoVida en autocaravanaSostenibilidadAnimalesMascotasIdiomasBricolaje y manualidadesEscrituraFotografíaCocina y alimentaciónCulturaEventos y sociedad
mostrar másModa y belleza
Habilidades y conocimientos que quiero compartir o aprender
Me interesa:Proyectos de construcción y bricolajeProyectos ecológicosHostelería/turismo
Ciertos conocimientos de:Cuidado de niños y juegos creativosMantenimiento generalCocinar para toda la familiaAyuda domésticaCuidado de animalesTrabajo de caridad
Puedo enseñar:Práctica de idiomasEnseñanza
Que habilidades tienes?
My education in cultural tourism and tourism management specializations, frequent travels, working in a hostel and being an Erasmus student have made me passionate about intercultural communication. All those experiences have also taught me how to be flexible and quickly adjust to the place and people around
- front office in a big hostel
- creating trips for cultural tourism
- travel content
- bartender and waitress during the summer season in a Wake Park
- organising charity events together with the team of volunteers in LEO Club Poznań 1996 (Eg. Fashion show)
- being an event moderator during many events such as Porsche Experience
- working during other events such as Woodstock Festival in Poland and WakeShow
CHILDREN AND TEACHING
- Camp counsellor course
- I'm teaching children (mostly 6-14) for a long time now. I used to do it in Spain and still doing it in Poland
- I used to be an Au Pair in Spain for an 8 yo spanish boy
- I used to work as a volunteer in LEO Club Poznań 1996, often with children and in their cause :)
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
I am able to teach polish, english or spanish and I am also willing to learn any other language :) (Very interested in german and french)
When I travel I mostly just follow the wind ! :) I love outdoors and living a healthy and active lifestyle. Sun and friendly people are the driving force behind my actions. I would love to teach and learn new languages (maybe french or german).
Permiso de conducir
Este workawayer aún no ha recibido comentarios.