14/08/2020 - 02/10/2020
I'm Algimantas (Algi to most people) from Hamburg. Since 2014 I am using this brilliant plattform here now
to get around places and I really don't see an end coming.
After finishing my apprenticeship in warehouse logistics I work in a huge and modern warehouse now. As much as I do enjoy and appreciate my life here in Hamburg, I still have to get some change into this everyday life. I love spending time abroad from time to time, getting to know new interesting places and people of other cultures, finding out the differences and similarities. I'm also interested in getting a closer look at different ways of life, the people are choosing. At the same time I also want to improve and use my English and see how far I can get with it.
I'm a peaceful person and I enjoy to keep company with people and learn from their stories and their opinions
on all kinds of things. It's important for me, that the host - who is after all sharing his living space
and meals with me - feels he is also getting something out of this. So a fair give and take on both sides
is a fundamental base for me.
I consider myself physically fit and quite a hard worker as well, so basically I'm eager to do any work that you can offer.
So far the most things I did in my past workaway projects were:
- cut the lawn (strimmer, lawn mower, a riding mower once),
- pruning hedges
- construction work
- mixing concrete to create solid paths
- building up a stone wall using a chalk-mix
- putting up a room with studs and panel walls
- plastering it (not like a professional, but ok for the first time, I'd like to refine that skill)
- taking care of vegetables and fruits
- taking care of animals (cocks, hens, turkeys, dogs, cats)
- helping sell crops at local markets
- chopping wood
- walk the dogs
- painting walls and handrails
- general household work
- help the elderly with computers
Más información sobre tus intereses idiomáticos
Este workawayer ha indicado que está interesado en compartir su idioma o aprender otro. Ponte en contacto con él directamente para hablar sobre ello.
So! If you think I'm a suitable workawayer for your place and you have some work for me, you can contact me anytime and we can work out the details.
Permiso de conducir