30/05/2019 - 31/12/2021
My name is Adelyn. I am originally from Malaysia but have lived in Australia for the past 17 years. My background is in hotel / restaurant management but I also have some experience in sales and event management. Currently traveling locally through various states / regions of Australia as I have always wanted to see and learn more about all the different areas.
I love traveling and am looking to explore the world and learn and experience more about other cultures and languages. People say I have a good sense of humour and I would describe myself as an adventurous person who is always curious and willing to learn new things. I have great work ethics, can work independently and take responsibility for tasks I am given.
Lastly, I am easy going, honest, have a positive attitude and try my best at anything I am doing.
- I love cooking / baking and trying out recipes from different countries.
- I love animals, especially dogs
- Also enjoy gardening / being outdoors (hiking / exploring the local area).
- Can help with all types of household chores, I generally learn things fast once shown how :)
- I have good organizational skills.
- I am into travel photography, writing, learning languages.
- I am reliable, patient and willing to try anything at least once! :-)
Chinese (Cantonese): Fluido
Permiso de conducir