We are a small family based 1 hour drive from Sydney cbd in Richmond NSW.
We live on a 150 acre farm, where we have polo horses as well as cattle.
Our location is a 5 minute walk into the town of Richmond, where there is farmers markets on every Saturday + caffe's, shops and boutiques.
We are also a 30 minute drive from the iconic blue mountains,
My husband is a builder and plays polo on the weekends and I own a designer fashion boutique in town.
So we both work full time, but have flexibility.
Our daughter is 15 months old + we have a family dog (who was the first child) he is a small jack russle and is 9 years old.
We also have girls that work for us, that help look after the horses, so there is an opportunity to make new friends with like minded people.
Cuidado de niños y juegos creativos
Cocinar para toda la familia
Ayuda en una granja
What you will gain and learn from us:
- An opportunity to work and live on an Australian farm
- Exposure to Australian Polo community
- You will learn how to care for a child
- Cooking (I am a keen cook, so I am happy to pass on some of my secrets)
- Make new friends that have travelled here from all over the world, As we have a large group of travellers that come and stay and work in Richmond NSW for Polo and other horse activities.
En este proyecto podría haber niños. Para obtener más información, consulta nuestras directrices y consejos aquí.
We are after someone to be able to help with the below:
- Help baby sit 15 month old daughter (There will be adults present)
- Changing nappies, feeding meals, playing with her
- Preparing meals for both baby and house hold
- grocery shopping
- Cleaning around the house, vacuuming, moping, cleaning bathrooms, laundry etc
- feeding the dog
- Experience with horses is a + and we may have some light duties with horses if you like.
A licence is a bonus, but is not essential.
We have a self contained flat on the property which has 3 bedrooms
- Own bedroom
- Lounge room etc
During Polo season, the flat may be full, In that case we do have a bedroom downstairs in our home, where you will have your own bathroom, bedroom and TV.
Meals can/will be supplied
As we are located in the Hawkesbury NSW, there is so much to do and see. From the Blue mountains, Leura etc.
A few websites to check out that are near by: Cooks co op, Harvest trail, The framer and the chef.
We have a train line in town (a 5minute walk) that can take you into Sydney CBD (approx an 1.5 train ride into the city)
We also have a family home in North Sydney, where we spend some time in during our summer.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Más de dos
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week